School-Based Speech Language Therapist | Colorado
ProCare Therapy is hiring a qualified and experienced Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in a virtual setting. This is a school-based position serving students in Colorado.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing speech and language therapy services to students with communication disorders. This includes conducting assessments, developing treatment plans (IEP), and providing therapy sessions in a virtual setting.
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA CCCs
- Colorado SLP State License
- Level 1 or 2 Teaching Certification
- 2023-2024 School year
- Full time, 30-35 hours per week
- Kindergarten to 12th Grade (Mild to Moderate)
- Special Ed Co-op servicing multiple districts
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support student success
- Caseload shared with on-site learning support
This is an excellent opportunity for a Speech Language Pathologist looking for a flexible and rewarding career. If you are passionate about helping students succeed and are committed to providing high-quality speech therapy services, we encourage you to apply by emailing a current resume to [email protected] or schedule a phone interview with: https://calendly.com/zack-anello-initial-phone-interview/initial-phone-interview
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
School-Based Speech Language Therapist | ColoradoAurora, CO
Now Interviewing: Remote SLPAurora, CO
Now Hiring. Remote SLPs | COAurora, CO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.