School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) needed near Woonsocket, RI
Company Name: Soliant
Location: near Woonsocket, RI
Job Type: Full-time
School Year: 2023-2024
Soliant is a leading healthcare contracting organization dedicated to providing high-quality speech-language pathology services to school aged children. We are committed to helping our students improve their communication and swallowing abilities, enabling them to lead more fulfilling lives. Our team of passionate professionals works collaboratively to deliver comprehensive therapy solutions and achieve positive outcomes for our students.
- As a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP), you will be responsible for providing diagnostic and therapeutic services to individuals with communication disorders, speech impairments, and swallowing difficulties.
- Assess, diagnose, and treat students using evidence-based practices and customized therapy plans.
- Work closely with students, their families, and other healthcare professionals to address speech, language, and swallowing challenges and help students achieve their communication goals.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Valid license to practice as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Experience working with a diverse range of disabilities and ages.
- Strong knowledge of speech, language, and swallowing disorders, as well as relevant assessment and treatment techniques.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications to [email protected] for immediate assistance.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Wyoming, RISoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Wyoming, Ohio area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for K-12 students. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Caseload will be based on candidate experience Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license CCC and CFY welcome
- Providence, RIAmplify Communication and Transform Lives: Join Us as a School SLP in Providence, Rhode Island and Beyond! Calling all Speech-Language Pathologists with a passion for impact! Your journey starts here. Our respected school district in Providence, RI and its neighboring areas are in search of an exceptional SLP to ignite change and nurture growth. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Providence, RI and Nearby Areas (Explore Oppo
- Lincoln, RIElevate Student Voices: School Speech-Language Pathologist Wanted near Lincoln, Rhode Island! Ready to be the guiding voice of communication skills? Join Soliant near charming Lincoln, RI, and neighboring areas. Empower students through effective speech-language support in a dynamic educational environment. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Lincoln, Rhode Island Type: Full-time Qualifications: Master's degree in S
- Branch Village, RISunbelt has partnered with a school district in Branch Village, RI to hire a contracted Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the current school year. If you are interested in the role, please reach out directly to the hiring manager via email, [email protected], or call/text at (813) 448-1446. Job Requirements: RI Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) License Job Description: Caseload: Pre K through 8th grade
- Woonsocket, RIWoonsocket RI area: Contract School SLP job Jan-end of school year 35-40 hours per week / full time K-8 caseload therapy, assessments, evaluations, IEP collaboration immediate phone/ZOOM interview available For additional information please contact [email protected] or call (813) 792-3413.
- Barrington, RISoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Barrington, Rhode Island area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for K-12 students. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active SLP license SLP-CCC preferred but SLP-CF are welcome to appl
- Lincoln, RISoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in Lincoln, Rhode Island. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for PreK-5 students. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Full Time Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending SLP license SLP-CCC preferred but SLP-CF are we
- Johnston, RIAn exceptional school in Johnston, RI is actively interviewing Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) for a full-time position this school year. If interested in joining our supportive school staff and positively impacting students, see details below. Job Requirements: SLP license in RI Job Details: ASAP- June 2024 Part-time 3 days a week 7am-1:45pm High school Job Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision insurance Matching 401
- Warwick, RISpeech Language Pathologist Position A school in Rhode Island is in need of a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) that is available for an assignment during the ‘23-’24 school year. Soliant is looking for someone that is motivated and can integrate well within a team-oriented staff. This position is fully remote. About the job: Great pay rates on 1099 contract Full Time ASAP for New School Year School Caseload Phone interview
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.