School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) needed near Windham, CT
Soliant is dedicated to providing exceptional speech and language therapy services to individuals in a school-based position. Our team of passionate professionals is committed to making a positive impact on the lives of our students by helping them overcome communication and swallowing challenges. We are seeking a talented and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our dynamic team and contribute to our mission of improving the quality of life for those we serve.
- Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist
- Duration: Full School Year 2023-2024
- Location: Near Windham, CT
- Caseload: Elementary
- Duties: Evaluations, Therapy, IEPs
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Valid state license (or eligibility for licensure) as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Experience working with diverse populations and age groups.
- Strong knowledge of diagnostic procedures and treatment techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Proficiency in using relevant technology and software for documentation and therapy.
If you are interested, send your resume and cover letter to Ka[email protected] for immediate assistance in your search.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Bridgeport, CTSunbelt is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a school based position near Bridgeport, Connecticut. This position is full-time working with students in Elementary and Middle School. If you are interested apply below! Credentials: Active Connecticut SLP License Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology Job Description: Students K-8th grade Over see assessments, student evaluations, write and update IEPs and atten
- Meriden, CTSunbelt Staffing is actively working with a school district near Meriden Connecticut to hire a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the full 23/24 school year near Meriden, Connecticut. This opportunity offers benefits and guaranteed hours. Qualifications: Valid SLP Credentials in Connecticut Accepting Clinical Fellow Year Job Details : Assessments, evaluations, IEP's, and direct therapy Caseload K-8 Full-time: 35-40 hours pe
- New Haven, CTSunbelt is actively conducting interviews for Speech Language Pathologist for a school-based job near North Haven, Connecticut. This position is open to fully credentialed SLP's and SLP's in their Clinical Fellow Year. Requirements: Valid SLP Licensure in Connecticut Clinical Fellows Welcomed! Job Details : Assessments, evaluations, IEP's, and direct therapy Elementary and Middle School caseload Full-time: 35-40 hours weekly
- Chaplin, CTWe are seeking a skilled and compassionate Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team near Chaplin, Connecticut for the full school year. As a Speech Therapist, you will play a vital role in helping PreK-1st grade students overcome speech, language, and communication challenges and achieve success in their academic journey. Job Details: Full-time 30 hours/week (4 days a week) 23-24 Academic Year Students PreK-1st grade Respo
- Waterford, CTSunbelt Staffing has a contract opening for a Speech Language Pathologist for a school-based opportunity near Waterford, Connecticut. As an SLP you will be working with students to help them overcome speech-language and communication disorders. To be considered for this rewarding opportunity please apply below! Requirements: SLP License - Connecticut Teaching Certification - Connecticut Work Hours: Full-time: 35 hours / week Pa
- Old Lyme, CTSunbelt has partnered with a local school district near Old Lyme, Connecticut, looking for a qualified candidate to fill a part-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunity for the current 23/24 school year. SLP Job Overview: Work Hours: 18 hours per week Caseload: Preschool Start/End: As soon as possible End of School Year Qualifications: Connecticut SLP License - Required Connecticu
- Meriden, CTSunbelt is seeking to hire a full-time Speech Language Pathologist near Meriden, Connecticut. The SLP will be working with students K-12 with mild to moderate diagnoses. If you are interested in making a difference in these students lives, apply below! SLP Job Details - Onsite - Full-time 32.5 hours / week - Elementary through High School students - Direct and indirect services, IEP's, evaluations, assessments SLP Qualifications:
- Haddam, CTSunbelt is looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist near Meriden, Connecticut for the current school year. SLP Job Details - 32.5 hours per week (M-F) - Caseload K-12 - Direct and indirect services, IEP's, evaluations, assessments SLP Qualifications: - Connecticut SLP Licensure To be considered for this rewarding opportunity please contact Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Jamie Tersigni - National Hiring Manager
- Hartford, CTSunbelt is seeking to hire a full-time Speech Language Pathologist near Hartford, Connecticut. The SLP will be working with students in Elementary through High School with mild to moderate disabilities. If you are interested in making a difference in these students lives, you are encouraged to apply below. SLP Job Details - Onsite - Direct and indirect services - K-12 SLP Qualifications: - CT SLP Licensure About Sunbelt: Insuran
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.