School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) needed near Valley Falls, SC
Soliant is currently seeking an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) to join our dynamic school-based team. As an SLP at our organization, you will have the opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of individuals with communication and swallowing disorders.
- Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist
- Contract Type: Full-time or Part-time
- Duration: Full School Year 2023-2024
- Location: Near Valley Falls, SC
- Caseload: Elementary
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to identify communication and swallowing disorders.
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results, student goals, and evidence-based practices.
- Provide therapeutic interventions, including speech and language therapy, voice therapy, fluency therapy, and swallowing therapy.
- Utilize a variety of techniques and modalities to enhance communication skills, improve speech articulation, and develop language comprehension and expression.
- Collaborate with families, caregivers, and other professionals to provide guidance and support for students with communication disorders.
- Monitor and document progress regularly, adjust treatment plans as needed, and provide ongoing evaluation of outcomes.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Valid and active state licensure or eligibility for licensure as an SLP.
- Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Experience working with diverse populations and age groups is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of assessment tools, therapeutic techniques, and evidence-based practices in speech-language pathology.
If you are interested, send your resume and cover letter to Ka[email protected] for immediate assistance in your search.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Gaffney, SCFull Time FMLA SLP Job Sunbelt is assisting a local School District in the Gaffney, South Carolina Area that is looking for Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist. These Full-Time SLP (Speech Language Pathologist) jobs would work with Grades K-12th. Caseloads for the SLP Job near Gaffney, South Carolina could include a handful of students or average caseloads. Candidates must have experience with kids to be considered. Job Details: Full-Time -
- Spartanburg, SCJob Title: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Spartanburg, SC Soliant has a full-time job opening for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in a school district close to Spartanburg, SC. The district is seeking a candidate who can work Full Time for the entire upcoming school year. Please see job details below. Job Description: 2023-24 School year PreK-5th Grade Caseload Full Time 5 Days/week Job Requirements: MUST have a
- Greenville, SCCompany: BlazerJobs Location: Remote (Work from Home) Position Type: Full-Time or Part-Time About Us: BlazerJobs, is seeking dedicated and experienced School Speech Language Pathologists to join our remote team. We offer advisory support, competitive wages, and the flexibility to work from the comfort of your home. Please Read Below. - If you Have an area of expertise / where you have the most success please attach with resume and a could t
- Orangeburg, SCJob Title: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Orangeburg, SC Soliant has a full-time job opening for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in a school district close to Orangeburg, SC. The district is seeking a candidate who can work full time for the entire upcoming school year. Please see job details below. Job Description: 2023-24 School year Full Time 5 Days/week K-12th Grade Caseload Job Requirements: MUST have activ
- Hilton Head, SCWe have an outstanding contract opportunity available for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in a school district near Hilton Head, SC! This is a full-time position that involves working with students K-12. The main responsibilities of this role include evaluating and diagnosing various speech, language, and communication disorders. Currently, our team is actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews for interested candidates. Primary Du
- Port Royal, SCWe have an outstanding contract opportunity available for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in a school district near Port Royal, SC! This is a full-time position that involves working with students K-12. The main responsibilities of this role include evaluating and diagnosing various speech, language, and communication disorders. Currently, our team is actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews for interested candidates. Primary Dut
- Spartanburg, SCSpeech Language Pathologist SLP Soliant Are you a licensed SLP near Spartansburg, SC? We are pleased to announce that we are now hiring SLP’s for the remaining 2023-2024 school year. Our school provides you with the tools you need to succeed at your job and invest in your long-term career success within the school system. Responsibilities: Daily tasks would include prevention, assessment, intervention, and program design efforts that
- Columbia, SCA school district located near Columbia, SC has a position open for a full or part-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full or part time for the duration of the school year. Job Details: Full or part time hours Elementary and 6th grade caseload The full school year School/Pediatric experience preferred Masters of Science degree SC license required or ability to acquire before starting
- Columbia, SCSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Columbia, South Carolina area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for K-12 students. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Full-time SLP-CCC and SLP-CFY welcome to apply Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending sta
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.