School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) needed near Strasburg, PA
Job Type: Full-time
Soliant is seeking a licensed Speech Therapist to join a school district near Strasburg, PA. We are currently conducting interviews and hiring for this school year.
- Conduct comprehensive evaluations to assess speech, language, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Provide therapy services to students with diverse conditions, such as articulation and phonological disorders, language delays, stuttering, voice disorders, and swallowing difficulties.
- Utilize evidence-based practices and innovative techniques to enhance communication skills and improve students' quality of life.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of assessments, treatment plans, progress notes, and discharge summaries.
- Stay current with the latest research, trends, and advancements in the field of speech-language pathology.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) or eligibility for clinical fellowship.
- State licensure or eligibility for licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to assess and develop effective treatment plans.
- Empathy and patience to work with individuals of varying ages and abilities.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement savings plan.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and any additional supporting documents to [email protected]. In your cover letter, please include a brief summary of your experience and why you are interested in joining our team.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Lansdowne, PAJob Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Lansdowne, PA Job Type: Full-Time, Year-Long About Us: Join Soliant in Pennsylvania as a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP). We're dedicated to helping individuals with speech and language disorders. Position Overview: Diagnose and treat speech and language disorders. Develop and implement individualized treatment plans. Provide therapy sessions to students or clients. Mon
- Uniontown, PASpeech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - School Setting (Contractor - Maternity Leave Cover) Location: Uniontown, PA Duration: October 2023 to March 2024 - Full time hours Are you a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist with experience in a school setting? We have an exciting opportunity for a contractor to join our team and cover a maternity leave from October to March. This is a unique chance to contribute to the academic and personal developmen
- Lansdale, PAExciting Opportunity: School Speech-Language Pathologist near Lansdale, PA! Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist looking for an exciting opportunity near Lansdale, PA and its surrounding areas? We've got the perfect role for you to showcase your skills and make a meaningful impact on students' lives. Position: Contracted School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Lansdale, PA and Surrounding Areas Why Choose Us? Empower Stud
- Wallingford, PASchool Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Wallingford, Pennsylvania Are you a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for a rewarding opportunity in the education field? We are currently seeking a dedicated and skilled SLP to join our team at a school near Wallingford, PA, and surrounding areas. If you have a strong commitment to helping students thrive and communicate effectively, we encourage you to apply! Responsibilities:
- Oxford, PASchool Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Oxford, Pennsylvania Are you a passionate and caring Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking an exciting opportunity to make a meaningful impact on students' lives in the charming town of Oxford, PA? Join our esteemed educational institution as a School Speech-Language Pathologist and be a guiding light in helping students discover the power of communication! Job Description: As a School Speech-Lang
- Mesa, PASunbelt is now hiring a Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year near Mesa, AZ. This position offers guaranteed hours and benefits. Requirements: AZ SLP Pathologist License Mentorship Provided Pediatrics - Preferred Work Hours: Full-time - 35 hours per week Part-time - flexible Job Details: K-8 Full School Year Provide direct and indirect therapy Services Zoom Interview Quick turn around
- Mesa, PASunbelt is now hiring a Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year near Mesa, Arizona. This position offers guaranteed hours and benefits. Requirements: AZ SLP Pathologist License Mentorship Provided Pediatrics - Preferred Work Hours: Full-time - 35 hours per week Part-time - flexible Job Details: PreK-8 Full School Year Provide direct and indirect therapy Services Zoom Interview Quick tur
- Scranton, PAPosition: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Scranton, PA Are you an enthusiastic Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) dedicated to making a difference in the lives of students? We have an amazing opportunity for you to join our team in Scranton, PA, and the surrounding areas. Be part of a supportive educational community and help empower students to reach their full potential. Responsibilities: Provide comprehensive speech and
- Wilkes Barre, PASunbelt is now conducting interviews for Speech Language Pathologist in the Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania area. Candidates that hold their active SLP licensure for schools are encouraged to apply Qualifications: Pennsylvania Speech Language Pathologist License Valid Teaching Certificate in PA Job Description: Students in Kindergarten - High School Full-time 32-35 hours / week If you are interested in the SLP position in the W
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.