School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) needed near Sonoma, CA
Soliant is dedicated to providing exceptional speech and language therapy services to individuals in a school-based position. Our team of passionate professionals is committed to making a positive impact on the lives of our students by helping them overcome communication and swallowing challenges. We are seeking a talented and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our dynamic team and contribute to our mission of improving the quality of life for those we serve.
- Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist
- Duration: Full School Year 2023-2024
- Location: Near Sonoma, CA
- Caseload: K-8th grade
- Duties: Evaluations, Therapy, IEPs
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Valid state license (or eligibility for licensure) as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Experience working with diverse populations and age groups.
- Strong knowledge of diagnostic procedures and treatment techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Proficiency in using relevant technology and software for documentation and therapy.
If you are interested, send your resume and cover letter to Ka[email protected] for immediate assistance in your search.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Pearblossom, CAAre you passionate about helping students communicate effectively and achieve their full potential in an educational setting? We are currently seeking highly skilled and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) to join our team located Pearblossom, CA. Responsibilities: Onsite only Full-Time Dates: ASAP-April 2024 Caseload: 55 Elementary students Pay Rate: $40-$50 per hour depending on experience Requirements: Candidates must have SLP Li
- San Jose, CASan Jose - School-Based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Position Sunbelt is working with a school district near San Jose, California and we are searching for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). This Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) will be overseeing assessments, therapy, and IEP duties. Job Details: Full time In-person K-12 Caseload Upcoming School Year Job Qualifications: CA SLP license Master’s degree in Speech and Langua
- Cupertino, CAFull Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Position in Cupertino, CA Sunbelt is working with a local school district near Cupertino, CA in need of a Speech Language Pathologist. Please contact the hiring manager, Sabrina Trivisonno, at [email protected] if interested. Job Details: Full-time and part-time available Mild-moderate disabilities Elementary caseload Current school-year Requirements: Master's degre
- Manteca, CAJob Title: Full-Time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) ProCare Therapy has partnered with a Manteca, CA school that is actively seeking a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join their team for the 2023/2024 school year. If you are a qualified and experienced SLP, passionate about making a difference in the lives of students, we want to hear from you. Job Description: As a Speech-Language Pathologist, you will pla
- Manteca, CAAre you an Speech Language Pathologist looking for a great opportunity near Manteca, California? We have the job for you! ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district looking for someone to join their team for the upcoming school year!! Overview: 23/24 School Year Full Time K-12th Grade Vacancies Qualifications/Requirements: Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology ASHA: CCC's CA State license Benef
- San Jose, CASpeech Language Pathologist Clinical Fellow San Jose, CA area - Elementary Caseload Soliant Health has partnered with a client in the area to hire a Speech Language Pathologist. You will be providing direct and indirect services to middle school students (K-5th). Your duties will include evaluations, direct therapy, and IEP meetings. This is a great opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary team and expand your career. Apply or email your
- Ontario, CASunbelt is seeking eager and enthusiastic Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) for a full-time position in a school in Ontario, CA. If interested in this amazing opportunity, see details below. Job Requirements: SLP license in CA Job Details: ASAP- May 25th, 2024 Full-time 30+ hours a week PreK Job Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision insurance Matching 401k Competitive hourly rates Weekly pay If interested in being con
- Manteca, CAProCare Therapy is in search of a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team for a part-time contract role in the vibrant city of Manteca, CA. We have both Monolingual and Bilingual Spanish openings, offering a unique opportunity for those with diverse language skills. Position Details: Job Type: Full-time Weekly Hours: 37.5 Student Caseload: Grades K-8 Start Date: Immediate End Date: May 26, 2024 Work Environment: Onsi
- Torrance, CAWe have an outstanding contract opportunity available for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in a school district near Torrance, CA! This is a full-time position that involves working with students K-12. The main responsibilities of this role include evaluating and diagnosing various speech, language, and communication disorders. Currently, our team is actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews for interested candidates. Primary Dutie
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.