School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) needed near Roselle, IL
Job Type: Full-time
Soliant is seeking a licensed Speech Therapist to join a school district near Roselle, IL. We are currently conducting interviews and hiring for this school year.
- Conduct comprehensive evaluations to assess speech, language, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Provide therapy services to students with diverse conditions, such as articulation and phonological disorders, language delays, stuttering, voice disorders, and swallowing difficulties.
- Utilize evidence-based practices and innovative techniques to enhance communication skills and improve students' quality of life.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of assessments, treatment plans, progress notes, and discharge summaries.
- Stay current with the latest research, trends, and advancements in the field of speech-language pathology.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) or eligibility for clinical fellowship.
- State licensure or eligibility for licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to assess and develop effective treatment plans.
- Empathy and patience to work with individuals of varying ages and abilities.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement savings plan.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and any additional supporting documents to [email protected]. In your cover letter, please include a brief summary of your experience and why you are interested in joining our team.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Carpentersville, ILExciting Opportunity for a School Speech-Language Pathologist near Carpentersville, Illinois! Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Carpentersville, IL Contact: [email protected] Empower Student Voices: Are you a dedicated and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist? Join our team in Carpentersville, IL, and help students find their voices while making a positive impact on their communication skills. Position
- Gurnee, ILElevate Student Voices: School Speech-Language Pathologist Wanted near Gurnee, Illinois! Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist ready to make a lasting impact on students' lives? Seize the opportunity to become a School SLP in the vibrant Gurnee, IL region and its nearby areas. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Gurnee, IL and Nearby Areas Contact: mad[email protected] Why Choose Us? Empower Students: Help
- Chicago, ILRemote Speech Language Pathologist! Soliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist contractor who is interested in working virtually for a school district located in the state of Illinois. In this role, the SLP will be providing remote services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Full and part time availability Previous
- Wheaton, ILCalling All School Speech-Language Pathologists near Wheaton, Illinois! Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) eager to transform the lives of students in Illinois? This is your chance to inspire and uplift! Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Wheaton, Illinois Contact: Madison Logan Email: [email protected] Why Choose Us? Discover the Benefits: Competitive Compensation: Your expertise merits recogn
- Elgin, ILCalling All School Speech-Language Pathologists near Elgin, IL! Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) eager to transform the lives of students in Elgin and nearby regions? This is your chance to inspire and uplift! Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Elgin, IL and Surrounding Areas Contact: Madison Logan Email: [email protected] Why Choose Us? Discover the Benefits: Competitive Compensation: Your exp
- Morris, ILSchool Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Morris, Illinois Are you a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) searching for an exciting opportunity to positively impact the lives of students in Morris, IL, and the surrounding areas? Look no further - we have an amazing position just for you! Job Description: As a School Speech-Language Pathologist, you will play a vital role in helping students develop essential communication
- Aurora, ILFull-time Virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Illinois Schools! Soliant Health is looking for a dedicated SLP - CCC to join our Vocovision network. This is an independent contractor position for the duration of the upcoming school year. Please send your resume to [email protected] to be considered. Responsibilities: Utilize VOCO platforms to conduct virtual assessments and deliver speech-language therapy to students. De
- Peoria, ILCalling All School Speech-Language Pathologists near Peoria, Illinois! Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) eager to transform the lives of students in Peoria and nearby regions? This is your chance to inspire and uplift! Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Peoria, IL and Surrounding Areas Contact: Madison Logan Email: [email protected] Why Choose Us? Discover the Benefits: Competitive Compensation
- Deklab, ILElevate Communication: Join Us as a School SLP near DeKalb, Illinois! Calling all Speech-Language Pathologists with a passion for nurturing communication skills! Are you ready to be the driving force behind students' success stories? Join our team and make a lasting impact on their lives. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: DeKalb, IL and Surrounding Areas Why Choose Us? Amplify Voices: Play a crucial role in empowerin
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.