School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) needed near Pine City, MN
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist to join our team for a Speech Language Pathology position near Pine City, MN. This position is Full-Time for the 2023-2024 school year.
• Assess and evaluate the language, articulation, cognitive, and/or hearing abilities of children
• Develop and implement individualized treatment plans based on evaluations
• Monitor progress of assigned students
• Collaborate with families, caregivers, and other professionals to provide guidance and support for individuals with communication disorders.
• Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
• Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
• Previous experience working in schools preferred
• Knowledge of current SLP best practices
• Ability to work on-site only
If you are an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist who is passionate about helping children reach their fullest potential, we would love to hear from you. If you are interested, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] for immediate assistance in your search.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Waite Park, MNA school district located near Waite Park, MN has a position open for a full or part-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full or part time for the duration of the school year. Job Details: Full or part time hours K-12 caseload The full school year School/Pediatric experience preferred Masters of Science degree MN license required or ability to acquire before starting Job Benefits: Week
- Lexington, MNA school district located near Lexington, MN has a position open for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the school year. Job Details: Full time hours Elementary school caseload School/Pediatric experience preferred Masters of Science degree MN license required or ability to acquire before starting Job Benefits: Weekly competitive compensation (W-2) Benefits - healt
- Mankato, MNDo you want to make a difference for kids in a school setting? Join us and our mission to positively impact the lives of incredible students through speech therapy. Soliant is seeking a collaborative and passionate SLP to provide services for a wonderful community located around the Mankato, MN area. The school district is actively interviewing candidates to find the best fit! If you would like to be considered, please apply as soon as possible.
- Blaine, MNSchool Speech Language Pathologist Soliant is seeking a licensed and qualified candidate to fill the position of a Speech language pathologist for a school district near the Blaine area. Additional information listed below: Job Details: Full Time Part Time positions available 1099 Teletherapy positions available Onsite position Caseload: K-12th Benefits: Weekly Pay Guaranteed Hours Direct and Indirect Services Pay Liability Insur
- Saint Paul, MNWe are seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with our Minnesota school district as a full-time virtual therapist. As a virtual clinician, you will have the opportunity to work with students who otherwise would not receive the services they require, while enjoying the benefits of working remotely. This is a fantastic way to gain some flexibility in your schedule while servicing students who may not otherwise
- Rosemount, MNSoliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting located in Rosemount, Minnesota for the upcoming school year. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming School Year Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology required Must have active or pending state SLP l
- Red Lake, MNSoliant Health is looking for a dedicated SLP to join our Vocovision network. This is an independent contractor position for the duration of the upcoming school year. Responsibilities: Utilize VOCO platforms to conduct virtual assessments and deliver speech-language therapy to students. Develop customized treatment plans to address students' communication goals. Collaborate with teachers, parents, and professionals to support students' s
- St. Louis Park, MNSoliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the St. Louis Park, MN area. As an SLP at our organization, you will have the opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of children with communication and swallowing disorders. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP li
- Minnetonka, MNCompany: Soliant Job Type: Full-time Soliant is seeking a licensed Speech Therapist to join a school district near Minnetonka, MN. We are currently conducting interviews and hiring for this school year. Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive evaluations to assess speech, language, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders. Provide therapy services to students with diverse conditions, such as articulation and phonological disorders
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.