School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) needed near Parkland, WA
Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Parkland, WA area. As an SLP at our organization, you will have the opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of children with communication and swallowing disorders.
Job Description & Requirements:
- 2023-2024 School Year
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required
- Must have active or pending state SLP license
- ASHA certification is a PLUS
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k) for full time employees
To apply, please submit your resume to Soliant Account Executive Kayla Andrews at Ka[email protected] for immediate assistance in your search.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Pullman, WAAmplify Communication and Transform Lives: Join Us as a School SLP in Pullman, Washington and Beyond! Calling all Speech-Language Pathologists with a passion for impact! Your journey starts here. Our respected school district in Pullman, WA and its neighboring areas are in search of an exceptional SLP to ignite change and nurture growth. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Pullman, WA and Nearby Areas (Explore Opportunities!
- Tumwater, WASunbelt is seeking a dedicated and skilled Speech Language Pathologist to join a local schools district in the Tumwater, WA area for the upcoming school year. Job Description: 5th - 8th grade with mil to moderate disabilities Full-time hours (35 hr./ wk.) Provide speech therapy services individually to students Qualifications: Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology SLP Licensure in Washington Educational Staff Assoc
- Auburn, WAJob Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Auburn, Washington Job Description: Soliant is currently seeking a passionate and dedicated School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in Auburn, WA and surrounding areas for the 2023/2024 school year. As an SLP, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the lives of students by helping them overcome speech and language disorders, improving their
- Rochester, WAJob Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Rochester, WA and Surrounding Areas Are you an enthusiastic Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) dedicated to making a difference in the lives of students? We have an amazing opportunity for you to join our team in Rochester, WA, and the surrounding areas. Be part of a supportive educational community and help empower students to reach their full potential. Responsibilities: Provide
- Redmond, WAJob Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Redmond, Washington Job Description: Soliant is currently seeking a passionate and dedicated School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in Redmond, WA and surrounding areas for the 2023/2024 school year. As an SLP, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the lives of students by helping them overcome speech and language disorders, improving their
- Elma, WANow interviewing Speech Language Pathologist / Speech Language Pathologist Assistants (SLP / SLPA) for a school-based position in the Elma, Washington area. SLP / SLPA candidates with their licensure for schools, and recent school experience preferred. Job Description: Caseload 5th-8th grade Mild to moderate diagnoses Onsite Full-time: 35 hours a week Qualifications: SLP / SLPA Licensure in Washington ESA - Required for SLP's
- Everett, WAExciting Opportunity for a School Speech-Language Pathologist near Everett, Washington! Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Everett, WA and Surrounding Areas Contact: [email protected] Empower Student Voices: Are you a dedicated and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist? Join our team in Everett, WA, and help students find their voices while making a positive impact on their communication skills. Position
- Lakewood, WAPosition: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Lakewood, Washington Overview: We're hiring a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our school district. As an integral part of our team, you'll assess, diagnose, and treat speech and language disorders in students, fostering effective communication skills and academic success. Responsibilities: Evaluate students for speech and language disorders. Create and execute persona
- Seattle, WASpeech Language Pathologist - Virtual Are you looking for a great new opportunity? Teletherapy is the new best thing in Education! ProCare Therapy is looking for someone to join their network as a Speech-Language Pathologist for the current school year in Washington. See below for details on how to apply! Job Description: Now-EOSY Age range: K-12 Options Full or Part time (2-3days/wk) Flexible Schedule Virtual Interview Requir
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.