School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) needed near Paramus, NJ
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist to join our team for a Speech Language Pathology position near Paramus, NJ. This position is Full-Time for the 2023-2024 school year.
• Assess and evaluate the language, articulation, cognitive, and/or hearing abilities of children
• Develop and implement individualized treatment plans based on evaluations
• Monitor progress of assigned students
• Collaborate with families, caregivers, and other professionals to provide guidance and support for individuals with communication disorders.
• Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
• Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
• Previous experience working in schools preferred
• Knowledge of current SLP best practices
• Ability to work on-site only
If you are an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist who is passionate about helping children reach their fullest potential, we would love to hear from you. If you are interested, send your resume and cover letter to Ka[email protected] for immediate assistance in your search.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Fairfield, NJSpeech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - School Setting Location: Fairfield, NJ Are you a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for a rewarding part-time opportunity in a school setting? We have an exciting opening in New Jersey for an SLP to join our dedicated educational team and make a positive impact on the communication skills and lives of our students. Position Overview: As an SLP, you will play a crucial role in providing spee
- Willingboro, NJJob Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Employment Type: Contract Duration: Full time, first fall semester Grade Levels: K-12th Grade Job Description: Summary: The School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) will play a vital role in helping students at all grade levels (K-12) develop and improve their communication and language skills. This position is a full-time role for the first semester of the school year and will provide assessm
- Millville, NJSchool-Based Physical Therapist (Contractor) Location: Millville, NJ Soliant has an exciting opening for a dedicated PT to join our dynamic educational team and make a positive impact on the lives of students through our specialized therapy services. Position Overview: As a School-Based Physical Therapist, you will play an essential role in providing physical therapy services to our students, helping them achieve their educational and develop
- Maplewood, NJAre you a dedicated and experienced Speech Language Pathologist seeking an opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students? Soliant is looking for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist Contractor to join our team and provide essential services to students in need of speech and language support. Job Type: W2 Contract Location: Maplewood, NJ Key Responsibilities: Assess and diagnose speech and language disorders in student
- Roselle, NJSLP /Hiring We are currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team for the upcoming school year. If you are passionate about helping students improve their communication skills, we encourage you to apply. Start: September 21, 2023 – May 24, 2024 Employment Type: Full-Time Student Level: Pre-K-12th Caseload: TBA Location: Roselle, NJ Requirements: Master's degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Dis
- Ocean, NJSchool Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) near Ocean, New Jersey! Are you a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for an exciting opportunity to positively impact the lives of students? We are thrilled to announce an excellent position for a skilled SLP to join our team at a school near Ocean, NJ, and surrounding areas. If you have a strong commitment to helping students communicate effectively and succeed academic
- Wrigthstown, NJJoin Our Team as a School Speech-Language Pathologist - Wrightstown, New Jersey and Surrounding Areas! Are you a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) ready to make a meaningful impact on students' lives? If you're committed to helping students succeed in their communication skills, we invite you to be part of our team in Wrightstown, NJ and the surrounding areas! Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Wrigh
- Ewing Township, NJSunbelt is looking for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist to join a school district near Ewing Township, NJ for the upcoming school year. The SLP will be performing therapy services to students PreK-12th grade on the caseload. Job Details: PreK - 12th grade caseload Full-Time (8 am - 3 pm) Full School Year: 2023-2024 Requirements: Active DOE and SLP License in NJ If you are qualified and interested in the Speech Langua
- Fort Lee, NJSunbelt has an opportunity for Speech Language Pathologist to work in a school-based position near Fort Lee, New Jersey. Looking for a candidate that can start as soon as possible until early June. Details: Middle School 23/24 School Year - September - June Direct therapy services Work Hours: Full-time 35 hours weekly Qualifications: New York SLP License If you are a SLP interested in this rewarding school-based oppo
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.