School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) needed near Monroe, OH
Soliant is currently seeking an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) to join our dynamic school-based team. As an SLP at our organization, you will have the opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of individuals with communication and swallowing disorders.
- Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist
- Contract Type: Full-time or Part-time
- Duration: Full School Year 2023-2024
- Location: Near Monroe, OH
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to identify communication and swallowing disorders.
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results, student goals, and evidence-based practices.
- Provide therapeutic interventions, including speech and language therapy, voice therapy, fluency therapy, and swallowing therapy.
- Utilize a variety of techniques and modalities to enhance communication skills, improve speech articulation, and develop language comprehension and expression.
- Collaborate with families, caregivers, and other professionals to provide guidance and support for students with communication disorders.
- Monitor and document progress regularly, adjust treatment plans as needed, and provide ongoing evaluation of outcomes.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Valid and active state licensure or eligibility for licensure as an SLP.
- Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Experience working with diverse populations and age groups is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of assessment tools, therapeutic techniques, and evidence-based practices in speech-language pathology.
If you are interested, send your resume and cover letter to Ka[email protected] for immediate assistance in your search.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Mt. Vernon, OHCalling All School Speech-Language Pathologists near Mt. Vernon, Ohio! Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) eager to transform the lives of students in Elgin and nearby regions? This is your chance to inspire and uplift! Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Mt. Vernon, OH and Surrounding Areas Contact: Madison Logan Email: [email protected] Why Choose Us? Discover the Benefits: Competitive Compensati
- Bellville, OHSunbelt is working with a school district near Bellville, OH, to hire a Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year. Credentials: Ohio Speech Language Pathologist License Ohio Department of Education Certification Job Description: Caseload: K-12th grade Duties include but are not limited to assessments, treatment plans, direct therapy, etc. Work Hours Full-time: 37.5 hours / week Monday through
- Lucas, OHSunbelt is scheduling interviews for Speech Language Pathologist for a local school district near Lucas, Ohio. This position offers full-time or part-time hours. Requirements:: OH Speech Language Pathologist License OH Department of Education Certification Job Description: K-12th grade Work Hours Full-time Part-time Candidates interested in the the SLP opportunity near Lucas, Ohio, send your resume to jamie.ter
- Cambridge, OHSunbelt is actively hiring a Speech Language Pathologist to join a school district near Cambridge, Ohio for a full-time position. The SLP will be working with students that use AAC devices and picture symbols to communicate. Job Description: Caseload: 55 students, K-12 Full-Time 37.5 hours weekly Full School Year Qualifications: Active OH SLP Licensure Previous experience with AAC devices Benefits: Competitive Pay�
- Zanesville, OHSunbelt is working with a school district near Zanesville, Ohio for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the full school year. This position offers benefits and guaranteed hours. Apply below if you are interested in this rewarding position. Job Details: Elementary, Middle, and High School students Full-Time (37.5 hr/wk) Full School Year: 2023-2024 Requirements: OH State SLP Licensure - Required Experience with AAC
- Cleveland, OHRemote School-Based Speech Language Pathologist in Ohio! Soliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist contractor who is interested in working virtually for a school district located in the state of Ohio. In this role, the SLP will be providing remote services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Full and part time avail
- Dayton, OHJob Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Dayton, Ohio and Nearby Areas Are you a dedicated and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students? We are excited to announce an excellent position for a skilled SLP to join our team at a school near Dayton, OH, and surrounding areas. If you have a strong commitment to helping students communica
- Columbus, OHRemote School-Based Speech Language Pathologist in Ohio! Soliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist contractor who is interested in working virtually for a school district located in the state of Ohio. In this role, the SLP will be providing remote services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Full and part time avail
- Aurora, OHEmpower Communication and Change Lives: Join Us as a School SLP in Aurora, Ohio and Beyond! Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist with a passion for transformation? Your calling awaits! Our renowned school district in Aurora, Ohio and its surrounding areas is on the hunt for a dynamic SLP to ignite change and foster growth. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Aurora, Ohio and Nearby Areas (Uncover Opportunities!) Contact: Mad
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.