School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) needed near Livonia, MI
Soliant is dedicated to providing exceptional speech and language therapy services to individuals in a school-based position. Our team of passionate professionals is committed to making a positive impact on the lives of our students by helping them overcome communication and swallowing challenges. We are seeking a talented and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our dynamic team and contribute to our mission of improving the quality of life for those we serve.
- Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist
- Duration: Full School Year 2023-2024
- Location: Near Livonia, MI
- Caseload: 24 students
- Duties: Evaluations, Therapy, IEPs
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Valid state license (or eligibility for licensure) as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Experience working with diverse populations and age groups.
- Strong knowledge of diagnostic procedures and treatment techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Proficiency in using relevant technology and software for documentation and therapy.
If you are interested, send your resume and cover letter to Ka[email protected] for immediate assistance in your search.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Romulus, MIFull-time School-based Speech Language Pathologist- Romulus, MI Our special education department is a close-knit group that works collaboratively with the entire school community to provide special education services to meet the needs of all of our students with special education needs. We are excited to announce an opportunity for a highly qualified Speech and Language Pathologist to join our team to provide in-person services to students rang
- Deerfield, MIWe are hiring for a Speech Language Pathologist our School Year. This is a great position please see details below! Location: Deerfield, MI Details/Specifications: Full Time Knowledge of a broad range of assessment strategies and analysis skills Develop Individual Educational Plans (IEPs) in compliance with state and federal guidelines Hours are based on a 7.5-hour work day with specific hours dependent on the assignment in high schoo
- City, MIA school in Michigan is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) who is interested in working for the current 2023-2024 school year. The therapist would evaluate and diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders. Job Details: Full time K-12 caseload 1099 contract Education: Must have a Master's degree in Speech Pathology or equivalent Active state license School or pediatrics experience preferred Not the hours or
- Detroit, MIWe've got an amazing contract opportunity available for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) and an SLPA in a school district near Detroit, MI. This position is hiring for both part-time and full-time, and works with students K-12. As an SLP(A), you will be evaluating and diagnosing speech, language, and communication disorders. Our team is actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews! Primary Duties: - Conducting assessments and deli
- Hamilton, MILooking for a Speech Language Pathologist in Hamilton, MI for the 23/24 School Year! Are you a skilled Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference? ProCare Therapy is seeking a dedicated SLP to join our team! Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist Location: Hamilton, MI Employment Type: Contract, Part-Time (3 Days/Week) Caseload Details: Mid-March - EOSY, Preschool and Elementary Buildings Con
- Auburn Hills, MISoliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist Clinical Fellow for a client in Auburn Hills area. Your caseload and schedule will be discussed with the Special Education Director. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about working in school-based settings on a multidisciplinary team. Please apply or email your resume to [email protected] to set up a phone screening. Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insu
- Taylor, MIElevate Student Voices: School Speech-Language Pathologist Wanted near Taylor, Michigan! Passionate about enhancing communication skills? We're hiring a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team near Taylor, MI. Your Role: Empower students to communicate effectively and confidently. Collaborate with educators and families to design personalized speech therapy plans. Create an inclusive and supportive learning environment
- Birmingham, MIJob Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Birmingham, Michigan and Surrounding Areas Job Description: Soliant is currently seeking a passionate and dedicated School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in Birmingham, MI and surrounding areas for the 2023/2024 school year. As an SLP, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the lives of students by helping them overcome speech and language
- Kalamazoo, MIJob Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Kalamazoo, MI, and Surrounding Areas Are you an enthusiastic Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) dedicated to making a difference in the lives of students? We have an amazing opportunity for you to join our team in Kalamazoo, MI, and the surrounding areas. Be part of a supportive educational community and help empower students to reach their full potential. Responsibilities: Provid
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.