School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) needed near Jonestown, PA
Soliant is seeking a passionate and motivated School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide therapy services to students in a school setting. This position is a full-time contract opportunity located near Jonestown, PA. Our commitment to enhancing the experience of both professionals and providers has earned us the respect of our students across the country.
- Location: near Jonestown, PA
- Duration: 2023-2024 school year
- Caseload: Elementary
- 37.5 hours a week
- IEP Meetings
- Direct Therapy Services
- Current state license (or eligibility) as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- ASHA Certified
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or a similar degree
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Diagnose and treat various speech, language, and swallowing disorders in students.
- Develop personalized treatment plans based on assessment results and patient goals.
- Educate and involve family members and caregivers in the treatment process, providing them with strategies to support and facilitate communication skills.
On-Site Benefits for Full-Time Candidates:
- Competitive Weekly Compensation (W-2)
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401k Company Matching
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications or licensure documents to Ka[email protected] for immediate assistance in your search.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Philadelphia, PAJob Title: Full-time VOCO Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Pennsylvania Soliant Health is looking for a dedicated SLP - CCC to join our Vocovision network. This is an independent contractor position for the duration of the upcoming school year. Please send your resume to [email protected] to be considered. Responsibilities: Utilize VOCO platforms to conduct virtual assessments and deliver speech-language therapy to students.
- Philadelphia, PAJob Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Are you a dedicated and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students? We are excited to announce an excellent position for a skilled SLP to join our team at a school near Philadelphia, PA, and surrounding areas. If you have a strong commitment to helping students commun
- Allentown, PAElevate Communication and Empower Growth: Join Us as a School SLP in Allentown, PA and Beyond! Calling all Speech-Language Pathologists with a passion for transformation! Your opportunity has arrived. Soliant is seeking an exceptional SLP to ignite change and nurture lasting growth in our esteemed school district in Allentown, PA and its nearby areas. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Allentown, PA and Nearby Areas (Discove
- Manchester, PAA school district located near Manchester, PA has a position open for a full or part-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full or part time for the duration of the school year. Job Details: Full or part time hours Elementary and Middle school caseloads The full school year School/Pediatric experience preferred Masters of Science degree PA license required or ability to acquire before starti
- Philadelphia, PAA school district located in Pennsylvania has a position open for a full-time, teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the duration of the school year. Job Details: Full time hours K-12 caseload 1099 Virtual work with a virtual learning kit included The full school year School/Pediatric experience preferred Masters of Science degree PA license required or ability to acquire
- Hershey, PAA school district located near Hersey, Pennsylvania has a position open for a part-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work part time for the entire upcoming school year. Job Details: Part time hours (14 hours/week) High school caseload The full school year School/Pediatric experience preferred Masters of Science degree PA license required or ability to acquire before starting Salary for this
- Ambler, PAJoin our dynamic team as a School-Based Speech Language Pathologist for the remainder of the 23/24 school year. We offer flexible working hours, accommodating both full-time and part-time schedules to suit your lifestyle. As a Speech Language Pathologist, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of PreK - 12th grade students within our district. Position Type: Contract, with potential for year-over-year renewal Ter
- Philadelphia, PAPennsylvania: School Speech Language Pathologist jobs Virtual Services full and part time job available remote/virtual/work from home job starting asap through end of current school year preK-8 caseload PA SLP license/clearances required and school experience preferred For additional information or immediate consideration for this virtual/remote SLP job in PA please contact Jackie McDougall at (813) 792-3413. Jackie McDougall
- Lehigh, PAA PA school district is interviewing and hiring for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP CCC) job. Remote/Virtual/Teletherapy/Work from home job. This SLP job is full time, 37.5 hours per week, for the current school year. The SLP will be supporting students with mild to moderate disabilities. Responsibilities of this job may include student assessments, IEP meetings, direct therapy, and collaborating with a team of SLPs. The ideal cand
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.