School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) needed near Gilmanton, NH
Soliant is currently seeking an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) to join our dynamic school-based team. As an SLP at our organization, you will have the opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of students with communication and swallowing disorders.
- Company: Soliant
- Duration: 2023-2024 School Year
- 37.5 hours a week
- Location: near Gilmanton, NH
- Caseload: 30 students, 3rd-8th Grade
- Direct Therapy Services
- Current state license (or eligibility) as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- ASHA Certified
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
We offer competitive compensation packages and benefits to our employees. If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Hooksett, NHA school district located near Hooksett, New Hampshire has a position open for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the entire school year. Job Details: Full time hours Open to SLPA Early Childhood and Elementary caseload The full school year School/Pediatric experience preferred Masters of Science degree NH license required or ability to acquire before starting Job
- Rochester, NHA school district located near Rochester, NH has a position open for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the duration of the school year. Job Details: Full time hours K-12 caseload, 35+ students The full school year School/Pediatric experience preferred Masters of Science degree NH license required or ability to acquire before starting Job Benefits: Weekly competiti
- Littleton, NHWe are currently looking for a Speech Language candidate to work with a school district in New Hampshire. This is a great opportunity for this school year with a strong level of support on staff. This is a full-time position that will be working with students in PreK. Job Description: Start date: ASAP Age range: PreSchool Full or Part time openings available Flexible Schedule Pay range: $38-$45/hr, negotiable Requirements: Master
- Swanzey, NHSoliant Hiring in Swanzey, NH. Are you a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist looking for your next position with a company that treats you like family, invests in your success, and provides you with the tools you need to do your job? We are happy to announce that we are hiring in Swanzey, NH for a Speech-Language Pathologist in their clinical fellowship year or an experienced SLP with their Certificate of Clinical Competence. Role Responsibil
- Dover, NHTitle: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Job Description: Are you a passionate and caring School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) searching for a rewarding career opportunity? Look no further! We are thrilled to present an exciting position for an SLP near Dover, NH and its surrounding areas for the upcoming 23/24 school year. Join our dedicated team and make a positive impact on students' lives by helping them overcome speech and lan
- North Haverhill, NHSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in North Haverhill, NH. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades elementary-middle. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: As soon as possible Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA cer
- Manchester, NHAre you a passionate speech-language pathologist ready to embark on a fulfilling career journey? Soliant Health is your gateway to exciting opportunities in speech therapy. We're actively seeking dedicated individuals at various stages of their career, from recent graduates eager to start their clinical fellowship to experienced SLPs searching for full-time positions. About Us: Soliant Health is a leading healthcare staffing company that partner
- Manchester, NHSoliant Health is currently seeking dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs) to join a reputable school district in Manchester, New Hampshire. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students while working within a supportive and collaborative team environment. Multiple caseloads are available and can be discussed at interview. Responsibilities: Provide speech-language therapy services to
- Stage, NHSoliant is working with a small school community in New Hampshire to fill a full-time teletherapy Speech-Language Pathology position for the upcoming school year. From childcare time schedules to family health obligations, the reality of today's workplace is that we can't all work on-site, or stay on the schedules mandated by the workplace! Teletherapy is one of Soliant's answers to these constraints of time. We seek Licensed Speech-Language Pa
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.