School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) needed near Geneva, IL
Soliant is seeking a skilled and compassionate Speech Language Pathologist to join our team at a school near Geneva, IL. If you have a strong background in speech and language therapy and a passion for helping students reach their communication goals, we want to hear from you.
- Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist
- Contract Type: Full-time or Part-time
- Duration: Full School Year 2023-2024
- Location: Near Geneva, IL
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students with speech, language, and swallowing disorders.
- Developing and implementing individualized treatment plans based on assessment results and in collaboration with the IEP team.
- Providing therapy services to students with diverse needs, targeting areas such as articulation, fluency, voice, language comprehension, and expression.
- Collaborating with teachers, parents, and other professionals to integrate therapy goals into the students' academic curriculum and daily routines.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Valid license to practice as a Speech Language Pathologist.
- CCC preferred
- Strong understanding of speech and language disorders, assessment tools, and evidence-based therapy techniques.
If you are interested, send your resume and cover letter to Ka[email protected] for immediate assistance in your search.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Maywood, ILMaywood, Illinois | School-Based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job | 23/24 SY | Full-Time Make a difference in the lives of children - School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist needed to join our innovative team! ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district near the Maywood, Illinois area looking for someone to join their team as a Speech Language Pathologist, ASAP for the 23/24 school year! If we find the right candi
- Frankfort, ILPosition: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Frankfort, Illinois Overview: We're hiring a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our school district. As an integral part of our team, you'll assess, diagnose, and treat speech and language disorders in students, fostering effective communication skills and academic success. Responsibilities: Evaluate students for speech and language disorders. Create and execute person
- South Holland, ILSouth Holland, Illinois area- Elementary Speech Language Pathologist job I have partnered with a school district near South Holland, Illinois to interview and hire a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC or SLP-CF) to support an Elementary caseload. This is a full time position and part time schedules may be considered. This is a supportive environment- with mentorship available. Completive compensation, with equal pay for direct and indirect ser
- Homer Glen, ILSpeech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) Caseload: Elementary, Early Childhood Are you a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students? We are currently seeking a School-Based SLP to join our dynamic team for the upcoming school year. As a school-based SLP, you will play a crucial role in helping students overcome speech and language challenges, fostering the
- Frankfort, ILWe are looking for an experienced and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist to join our team for a Speech Language Pathology position near Frankfort, IL. This position is Full-Time for the remainder of the 2023-2024 school year. Responsibilities: • Assess and evaluate the language, articulation, cognitive, and/or hearing abilities of children • Develop and implement individualized treatment plans based on evaluations • Monitor progress
- Matteson, ILSoliant is dedicated to providing exceptional speech and language therapy services to individuals in a school-based position. Our team of passionate professionals is committed to making a positive impact on the lives of our students by helping them overcome communication and swallowing challenges. We are seeking a talented and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our dynamic team and contribute to our mission of improving the quali
- Chicago Heights, ILPosition: School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey to make a real impact on students' lives by helping them conquer communication challenges? We're on the lookout for an enthusiastic Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our dynamic team near Chicago Heights, IL! At Soliant, we're all about creating exceptional experiences for our candidates. We're on a mission to foster inclusivity and provi
- Summit, ILLooking for a Speech Language Pathologist in Summit, IL for the 23/24 School Year! Are you a skilled Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference? ProCare Therapy is seeking a dedicated SLP to join our team! Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist Location: Summit, IL Employment Type: Contract, Full-Time Caseload Details: High School Caseload Contact: Katy Arrowood Email: katy.arrowood@procare
- Roselle, ILSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) interested in a school-based position in the Roselle, IL area. The SLP will have the opportunity to provide services to students in grades K-12. See job details below for more information. Job Description & Requirements: Position available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year Preferred previous school experience and exposure to Individualized Education Programs (IEPs),
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.