School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) needed near Falmouth, ME
Job Type: Full-time
Soliant is seeking a licensed Speech Therapist to join a school district near Falmouth, ME. We are currently conducting interviews and hiring for this school year.
- Conduct comprehensive evaluations to assess speech, language, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Provide therapy services to students with diverse conditions, such as articulation and phonological disorders, language delays, stuttering, voice disorders, and swallowing difficulties.
- Utilize evidence-based practices and innovative techniques to enhance communication skills and improve students' quality of life.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of assessments, treatment plans, progress notes, and discharge summaries.
- Stay current with the latest research, trends, and advancements in the field of speech-language pathology.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) or eligibility for clinical fellowship.
- State licensure or eligibility for licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to assess and develop effective treatment plans.
- Empathy and patience to work with individuals of varying ages and abilities.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement savings plan.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and any additional supporting documents to [email protected]. In your cover letter, please include a brief summary of your experience and why you are interested in joining our team.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Wells, MEExceptional Contracted School SLP Opportunity in Wells, ME and Beyond! Position: Contracted School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Wells, ME and Neighboring Areas Qualifications: Hold a Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology Possess ASHA certification (CCC-SLP) or eligibility Secure a valid State SLP license or demonstrate the capability to acquire one Showcase unwavering dedication and empathy in student interactions Excel i
- Augusta, MESoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Augusta, ME area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for K-12 students. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active SLP license SLP-CCC preferred but SLP-CF are welcome to apply Guaranteed
- North Berwick, MESoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the North Berwick, ME area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for K-12 students. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active SLP license SLP-CCC preferred but SLP-CF are welcome to apply Guara
- Waterville, MEElevate Communication, Empower Lives: School Speech-Language Pathologist Opportunity in Waterville, ME and Nearby Gems! Are you a linguistic luminary, determined to unlock the power of communication for students? Your journey begins here – an extraordinary opportunity awaits you as a School Speech-Language Pathologist in the vibrant tapestry of Waterville, ME and its neighboring havens of learning. Why Us? Unleash Potential: A platform for
- Bar Harbor, MESoliant Health also offers Speech Language Pathologist's with Tele-Therapy opportunities. SLP-CCC can work from home to create a learning environment where students are engaged in real time therapy sessions via the computer, providing speech services via web conferencing. Use top of-the-line test kits through a HIPAA compliant system and have access to tech support when needed. This provides therapist with conveniences that working on site w
- Brunswick, MESchool Speech language pathologist Soliant is seeking a licensed and qualified candidate to fill the position of a Speech language pathologist for a school district near the Brunswick area. Additional information listed below: Job Details: Full Time Part Time positions available 1099 Teletherapy positions available Onsite position Caseload: K-12th Benefits: Weekly Pay Guaranteed Hours Direct and Indirect Services Pay Liability In
- Topsham, MEJob Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Job Description: Join our dedicated team as a School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) for the 23/24 school year in Topsham, ME. As an SLP, you will play a crucial role in supporting students' communication and language development, helping them overcome speech and language challenges that may impact their academic success. By creating an inclusive and nurturing learning environment, you wil
- Waterboro, MELocation: Buxton, Maine Overview: Join our Maine education team! We're seeking a dedicated SLP to help students overcome communication challenges. If you're committed to excellence and have diagnostic skills, we want to hear from you! Responsibilities: Evaluate students for speech and language disorders. Create and execute personalized treatment plans. Deliver SLP services aligned with IEPs. Collaborate with teachers, parents, and schoo
- Westbrook, MESpeech Language Pathologist - NEW! A school in the Westbrook area is ready to hire an experienced Speech Language Pathologist for the 2023/2024 school year. Job Details & Responsibilities: Full-time / (ask about part-time) 23 - 24 SY Onsite Conduct thorough assessments to identify communication disorders and speech-language delays. Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results and client goals. Provide spee
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.