School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) needed near East Greenwich, RI
Soliant is dedicated to providing exceptional speech and language therapy services to individuals in a school-based position. Our team of passionate professionals is committed to making a positive impact on the lives of our students by helping them overcome communication and swallowing challenges. We are seeking a talented and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our dynamic team and contribute to our mission of improving the quality of life for those we serve.
- Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist
- Duration: Full School Year 2023-2024
- Location: Near East Greenwich, RI
- Caseload: K-12
- Duties: Evaluations, Therapy, IEPs
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Valid state license (or eligibility for licensure) as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Experience working with diverse populations and age groups.
- Strong knowledge of diagnostic procedures and treatment techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Proficiency in using relevant technology and software for documentation and therapy.
If you are interested, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] for immediate assistance in your search.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Limcoln, RISoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Lincoln area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certificati
- Bristol, RICompany Name: Soliant Location: near Bristol, RI Job Type: Full-time School Year: 2023-2024 Soliant is a leading healthcare contracting organization dedicated to providing high-quality speech-language pathology services to school aged children. We are committed to helping our students improve their communication and swallowing abilities, enabling them to lead more fulfilling lives. Our team of passionate professionals works collaboratively to de
- Tiverton, RIWe are looking for an experienced and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist to join our team for a Speech Language Pathology position near Tiverton, RI. This position is Full-Time for the remainder of the 2023-2024 school year. Responsibilities: • Assess and evaluate the language, articulation, cognitive, and/or hearing abilities of children • Develop and implement individualized treatment plans based on evaluations • Monitor progress o
- Lincoln, RISoliant is seeking a skilled and compassionate Speech Language Pathologist to join our team at a school near Lincoln, RI. If you have a strong background in speech and language therapy and a passion for helping students reach their communication goals, we want to hear from you. Position Details: Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist Contract Type: Full-time or Part-time Duration: Full School Year 2023-2024 Location: Near Lincoln, RI
- Central Falls, RIJob Description: We are seeking a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in Rhode Island. As a Full-Time SLP, you will work with a preschool caseload, helping young learners develop their communication and language skills. If you are enthusiastic about making a difference in the lives of children and are committed to their speech and language development, we want to hear from you! About Central Falls: Centr
- Cranston, RIBilingual Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - School Setting (Contractor) Location: Cranston, RI Type: Full-Time or Part-Time Are you a skilled bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for an engaging opportunity in a school setting? We are seeking a dedicated contractor to join our dynamic educational team and support our students in their communication and language development. This flexible position allows you to choose between f
- Lincoln, RIJob Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Supervisor Location: Lincoln, Rhode Island Company Overview: Soliant is a leading provider of speech-language therapy services in the Lincoln, Rhode Island area. We are dedicated to helping individuals of all ages improve their communication skills and enhance their quality of life. Our team of passionate and highly skilled Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs) is committed to making a positive impact
- Portsmouth, RISoliant is seeking a talented and compassionate Speech Language Pathologist to join a great team of educators in Portsmouth, Rhode Island and surrounding areas. This school district is committed to providing top-notch education and support to our students, and you'll have the chance to work in a collaborative environment with like-minded professionals who share your passion for making a positive impact. Why Join Us? Meaningful Impact: As
- East Greenwich, RISoliant is dedicated to providing exceptional speech and language therapy services to individuals in a school-based position. Our team of passionate professionals is committed to making a positive impact on the lives of our students by helping them overcome communication and swallowing challenges. We are seeking a talented and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our dynamic team and contribute to our mission of improving the quali
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.