School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) needed near Dallas, PA
Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Dallas, PA area. As an SLP at our organization, you will have the opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of children with communication and swallowing disorders.
Job Description & Requirements:
- 2023-2024 School Year
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required
- Must have active or pending state SLP license
- ASHA certification is a PLUS
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k) for full time employees
To apply, please submit your resume to Soliant Account Executive Kayla Andrews at Ka[email protected] for immediate assistance in your search.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Philadelphia, PAJob Title: Full-time VOCO Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Pennsylvania Soliant Health is looking for a dedicated SLP - CCC to join our Vocovision network. This is an independent contractor position for the duration of the upcoming school year. Please send your resume to [email protected] to be considered. Responsibilities: Utilize VOCO platforms to conduct virtual assessments and deliver speech-language therapy to students.
- Philadelphia, PAJob Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Are you a dedicated and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students? We are excited to announce an excellent position for a skilled SLP to join our team at a school near Philadelphia, PA, and surrounding areas. If you have a strong commitment to helping students commun
- Allentown, PAElevate Communication and Empower Growth: Join Us as a School SLP in Allentown, PA and Beyond! Calling all Speech-Language Pathologists with a passion for transformation! Your opportunity has arrived. Soliant is seeking an exceptional SLP to ignite change and nurture lasting growth in our esteemed school district in Allentown, PA and its nearby areas. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Allentown, PA and Nearby Areas (Discove
- Manchester, PAA school district located near Manchester, PA has a position open for a full or part-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full or part time for the duration of the school year. Job Details: Full or part time hours Elementary and Middle school caseloads The full school year School/Pediatric experience preferred Masters of Science degree PA license required or ability to acquire before starti
- Philadelphia, PAA school district located in Pennsylvania has a position open for a full-time, teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the duration of the school year. Job Details: Full time hours K-12 caseload 1099 Virtual work with a virtual learning kit included The full school year School/Pediatric experience preferred Masters of Science degree PA license required or ability to acquire
- Hershey, PAA school district located near Hersey, Pennsylvania has a position open for a part-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work part time for the entire upcoming school year. Job Details: Part time hours (14 hours/week) High school caseload The full school year School/Pediatric experience preferred Masters of Science degree PA license required or ability to acquire before starting Salary for this
- Ambler, PAJoin our dynamic team as a School-Based Speech Language Pathologist for the remainder of the 23/24 school year. We offer flexible working hours, accommodating both full-time and part-time schedules to suit your lifestyle. As a Speech Language Pathologist, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of PreK - 12th grade students within our district. Position Type: Contract, with potential for year-over-year renewal Ter
- Philadelphia, PAPennsylvania: School Speech Language Pathologist jobs Virtual Services full and part time job available remote/virtual/work from home job starting asap through end of current school year preK-8 caseload PA SLP license/clearances required and school experience preferred For additional information or immediate consideration for this virtual/remote SLP job in PA please contact Jackie McDougall at (813) 792-3413. Jackie McDougall
- Lehigh, PAA PA school district is interviewing and hiring for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP CCC) job. Remote/Virtual/Teletherapy/Work from home job. This SLP job is full time, 37.5 hours per week, for the current school year. The SLP will be supporting students with mild to moderate disabilities. Responsibilities of this job may include student assessments, IEP meetings, direct therapy, and collaborating with a team of SLPs. The ideal cand
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.