School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) needed near Chardon, OH
Soliant is seeking a licensed Speech Therapist to join a school district near Chardon, OH. We are currently conducting interviews and hiring for the current school year.
- Full-time position
- Caseload: Preschool
- Onsite work during the 2023-2024 school year
- Weekly pay
- Guaranteed work hours
- Health, vision, dental, and 401k benefits available for full-time employees working a minimum of 30 hours per week
- Stipends available under certain circumstances
- A valid State SLP License is required and a degree in Speech-Language Pathology or equivalent is also required
- Prior school-based experience is preferred, but not mandatory
To apply, please submit your resume below or send it to Soliant Account Executive Kayla Andrews at [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Columbus, OHElevate Communication: Join Us as a School SLP near Columbus, OH! Calling all Speech-Language Pathologists with a passion for nurturing communication skills! Are you ready to be the driving force behind students' success stories? Join our team and make a lasting impact on their lives. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Columbus, OH and Surrounding Areas Why Choose Us? Amplify Voices: Play a crucial role in empowering s
- Springfield, OHCalling All Passionate Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs) - Help Shape Communication Skills in Springfield, Ohio and Beyond! Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) ready to make a lasting impact on students' lives? Look no further! We're on the hunt for an enthusiastic SLP to join our team and provide exceptional speech and language therapy services in the vibrant community of Springfield, OH, and its neighboring areas. Position
- Mansfield, OHJob Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Mansfield, Ohio Job Description: Soliant is currently seeking a passionate and dedicated School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in Mansfield, OH and surrounding areas for the 2023/2024 school year. As an SLP, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the lives of students by helping them overcome speech and language disorders, improving thei
- Versailles, OHSchool Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) near Versailles, Ohio Are you a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for an exciting opportunity to positively impact the lives of students? We are thrilled to announce an excellent position for a skilled SLP to join our team at a school near Versailles, OH, and surrounding areas. If you have a strong commitment to helping students communicate effectively and succeed academi
- Pickerington, OHJoin Our Team as a School Speech-Language Pathologist - Pickerington, Ohio and Surrounding Areas! Are you a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) ready to make a meaningful impact on students' lives? If you're committed to helping students succeed in their communication skills, we invite you to be part of our team in Pickerington, OH and the surrounding areas! Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Pickeri
- Norwood, OHSunbelt is partnering with a fantastic school system near the Norwood, OH area that requires a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). If you are interested in this position reach out to account executive [email protected] Job description: Full Time Caseload: High School On-site Qualifications: OH SLP License School experience is preferred Benefits: Competitive weekly pay Health/Dental/Vision plans Matching 401k Su
- Cincinnati, OHJoin our VocoVision team as a Virtual School Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Ohio, and make a positive impact on students' lives. We are seeking a dedicated professional to provide speech and language therapy services in a school setting. This is a rewarding opportunity to work with a supportive team in a dynamic educational environment. Job Description: Conducting comprehensive evaluations and assessments Delivering individual a
- Bedford, OHSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Bedford area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certificati
- Hillsboro, OHWe are seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with our Ohio school district as a full-time virtual therapist. As a virtual clinician, you will have the opportunity to work with students who otherwise would not receive the services they require, while enjoying the benefits of working remotely. This is a fantastic way to gain some flexibility in your schedule while servicing students who may not otherwise rec
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.