School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) needed near Chappaqua, NY
Soliant is currently seeking an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) to join our dynamic school-based team. As an SLP at our organization, you will have the opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of individuals with communication and swallowing disorders.
- Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist
- Contract Type: Full-time or Part-time
- Duration: Full School Year 2023-2024
- Location: Near Chappaqua, NY
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to identify communication and swallowing disorders.
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results, student goals, and evidence-based practices.
- Provide therapeutic interventions, including speech and language therapy, voice therapy, fluency therapy, and swallowing therapy.
- Utilize a variety of techniques and modalities to enhance communication skills, improve speech articulation, and develop language comprehension and expression.
- Collaborate with families, caregivers, and other professionals to provide guidance and support for students with communication disorders.
- Monitor and document progress regularly, adjust treatment plans as needed, and provide ongoing evaluation of outcomes.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Valid and active state licensure or eligibility for licensure as an SLP.
- Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Experience working with diverse populations and age groups is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of assessment tools, therapeutic techniques, and evidence-based practices in speech-language pathology.
If you are interested, send your resume and cover letter to Ka[email protected] for immediate assistance in your search.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Rochester, NYJoin Our Team as a School Speech-Language Pathologist near Rochester, New York! Are you passionate about making a positive impact on students' lives? Do you have a knack for creative communication and a deep understanding of speech and language development? We're seeking a talented and enthusiastic Speech-Language Pathologist to join our dedicated team and help students in the Rochester, New York and surrounding areas thrive. About Us: At S
- Harlem, NYSunbelt is working with a supportive school district near Harlem, New York to hire a Speech Language Pathologist for this school year. Interested candidates should apply below! Job Details: 6 - 8th grade caseload September - June Onsite 1 location 35 hours / week Requirements:: NY Speech Language Pathologist License - Required Candidates interested in this SLP opportunity near Harlem, NY are encouraged to apply to this p
- Saratoga Springs, NYA school district near Saratoga Springs, New York, is looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist for the new school year. Job Details: Caseload: Preschool with mild to moderate disabilities 23/24 School Year Provide direct therapy services to students on the caseload Qualifications: New York SLP License If you are interested in the SLP position you are encouraged to apply directly to this post. Jamie Tersigni - Na
- Mt Vernon, NYSunbelt is eager to announce a job opportunity for a Speech Language Pathologist. This opportunity is a school-based position working at a local school district near Mt Vernon, New York. The SLP will manage a caseload of Middle School students with varying diagnoses. This positions offers guaranteed hours and benefits for the school year. Details: 6 - 8th grade Start/End Date: September - June Onsite Work Hours: 35 hours / week�
- Amherst, NYSunbelt is looking to hire a qualified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full-time or part-time school-based position near Amherst, New York. This position will be working with students PreK-21 year old's with Autism. Job Description: Onsite PreK-21 with Autism Direct therapy, read and follow IEP's, write daily case notes, and contribute to progress reports and report cards. Qualifications: Valid Speech Language Patholo
- Buffalo, NYLocation: Buffalo, New York Overview: Join our education team! We're seeking a dedicated SLP (Speech-Language Pathologist) to help students overcome communication challenges. If you're committed to excellence and have diagnostic skills, we want to hear from you! Responsibilities: Evaluate students to detect speech and language disorders through assessments. Create and execute personalized treatment plans for students with varied communic
- Brooklyn, NYLocation: Brooklyn, New York Overview: Our educational team in NY is on the lookout for a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) dedicated to helping students overcome communication challenges. If you have a commitment to excellence, diagnostic skills, and a desire to contribute to a supportive learning environment, we want to hear from you! Responsibilities: Evaluate students to detect speech and language disorders through assessmen
- Cortland, NYSunbelt is now conducting interviews for a Speech Language Pathologist for a school-based position at a school district near Cortland, New York for the 2023-2024 school year. This position is a contract position that offers guaranteed hours and benefits. Job Details: Full-time or part-time K-12 20 students Behavioral/Emotional, Autism with AAC Devices Qualifications: NY Speech Language Pathologist License NY DOE SLP Endors
- Syracuse, NYSunbelt Staffing is seeking to hire a licensed Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a teletherapy school-based opportunity in New York. The SLP will provide speech-language therapy services to students K-21 with varying developmental needs and abilities. Job Details: 32.5 hours per week Caseload K-21 Up to 9 instructional sessions per day October - end of June Requirements: New York SLP License Ability to pass a tech screening
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.