School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) needed near Central Falls, RI
Soliant is currently seeking an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) to join our dynamic school-based team. As an SLP at our organization, you will have the opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of individuals with communication and swallowing disorders.
- Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist
- Contract Type: Full-time or Part-time
- Duration: Full School Year 2023-2024
- Location: Near Central Falls, RI
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to identify communication and swallowing disorders.
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results, student goals, and evidence-based practices.
- Provide therapeutic interventions, including speech and language therapy, voice therapy, fluency therapy, and swallowing therapy.
- Utilize a variety of techniques and modalities to enhance communication skills, improve speech articulation, and develop language comprehension and expression.
- Collaborate with families, caregivers, and other professionals to provide guidance and support for students with communication disorders.
- Monitor and document progress regularly, adjust treatment plans as needed, and provide ongoing evaluation of outcomes.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Valid and active state licensure or eligibility for licensure as an SLP.
- Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Experience working with diverse populations and age groups is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of assessment tools, therapeutic techniques, and evidence-based practices in speech-language pathology.
If you are interested, send your resume and cover letter to Ka[email protected] for immediate assistance in your search.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Middletown, RIJob Post: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Middletown, Rhode Island Are you a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) searching for an exciting opportunity to positively impact the lives of students in Middletown, RI, and the surrounding areas? Look no further - we have an amazing position just for you! Job Description: As a School Speech-Language Pathologist, you will play a vital role in helping students develop
- Portsmouth, RISchool Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Portsmouth, Rhode Island Are you a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) searching for an exciting opportunity to positively impact the lives of students in Portsmouth, RI, and the surrounding areas? Look no further - we have an amazing position just for you! Job Description: As a School Speech-Language Pathologist, you will play a vital role in helping students develop essential c
- Hopkinton, RISunbelt has contract openings for a Speech Language Pathologist - SLP, near Hopkinton, RI. This position will be working with students with Autism Spectrum Disorders, learning and developmental disabilities. Job Details: Students: K-12 Caseload: 25-30 students Provide therapy services, IEP meetings, treatment plans, evaluations, etc. Work Hours: Full-time (35 hours/week) Monday - Friday Qualifications: Rhode Island Speech L
- North Kingston, RISunbelt is seeking an qualified and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team near North Kingston, Rhode Island for the current academic year. As a Speech Therapist, you will play a pivotal role in helping K-12 students overcome speech, language, and communication challenges and achieve success in and out of the classroom. Details regarding caseload will be discussed in the interview. Job Description: Caseload: K-1
- Crompton, RISpeech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) PreK-1st grade Are you a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist looking to make a difference in the lives of students? Soliant is seeking an SLP-CCC to join our dynamic team. We offer a supportive environment, caseload mentorship, and access to valuable resources to help you excel in your role. Apply or email [email protected] for immediate consideration. Responsibilities: Conduc
- Charlestown, RIA school district in RI is in need of an SLP for the current school year! This position has full and part-time hours available. As a remote SLP with Sunbelt, you will use the VocoVision platform to develop and implement therapy to students. Job Requirements: Active RI Speech Language Pathologist Licensure RI Educator Credential Previous school-based experience (preferred) Proficient in telecommunication software Strong communicatio
- Lincoln, RISoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) interested in a school-based position in the Lincoln, RI area. The SLP will have the opportunity to provide services to students in grades K-12. See job details below for more information. Job Description & Requirements: Position available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year Preferred previous school experience and exposure to Individualized Education Programs (IEPs),
- Providence, RIJob Title: School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Middletown, RI (4 locations) Position Type: Full-Time Responsibilities: Provide speech-language pathology services to a caseload of 35+ students Work collaboratively with school staff to assess and address communication needs Implement individualized treatment plans to support students' speech and language development Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of assessments, pr
- Middletown, RIAt ProCare Therapy, we believe we can positively impact communities by dedicating our time and resources to closing the gap between the number of school professionals and the amount of students needing special care. That starts by investing in our smaller community of therapists. We offer a valuable support system to therapists and new grads, and a network of leading school professionals to school districts. Through extensive resources, on
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.