School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) needed near Brownsville, PA
Soliant is seeking a skilled and compassionate Speech Language Pathologist to join our team at a school near Brownsville, PA. If you have a strong background in speech and language therapy and a passion for helping students reach their communication goals, we want to hear from you.
- Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist
- Contract Type: Full-time or Part-time
- Duration: Full School Year 2023-2024
- Location: Near Brownsville, PA
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students with speech, language, and swallowing disorders.
- Developing and implementing individualized treatment plans based on assessment results and in collaboration with the IEP team.
- Providing therapy services to students with diverse needs, targeting areas such as articulation, fluency, voice, language comprehension, and expression.
- Collaborating with teachers, parents, and other professionals to integrate therapy goals into the students' academic curriculum and daily routines.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Valid license to practice as a Speech Language Pathologist.
- CCC preferred
- Strong understanding of speech and language disorders, assessment tools, and evidence-based therapy techniques.
If you are interested, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] for immediate assistance in your search.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Phoenixville, PAJob Title: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Phoenixville, Pennsylvania Soliant Health is in need of a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)! Help individuals of all ages improve their communication and language skills with personalized therapy plans. Collaborate with our team to provide compassionate and effective care. Job Details: Full Time Remainder of School Year 1099 Teletherapy Positions also available K-12 School C
- Hershey, PAJob Title: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Hershey, Pennsylvania Soliant Health is in need of a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)! Help individuals of all ages improve their communication and language skills with personalized therapy plans. Collaborate with our team to provide compassionate and effective care. Job Details: Full Time Remainder of School Year 1099 Teletherapy Positions also available K-12 School Caselo
- Philadelphia, PASoliant Health is seeking a speech tele-therapist to provide therapy via online platforms to students in a school setting. The tele-therapist will conduct virtual therapy sessions and collaborate with onsite staff to ensure success of each student and maintain compliance. This is a great opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home (or anywhere!) and maintain your own schedule. Therapy sessions will need to be conducted during
- Philadelphia, PAAre you a passionate SLP that loves to work with children? Join us and our mission to impact the lives of wonderful students through speech therapy. Soliant is seeking an enthusiastic and hard working SLP to provide services for an beautiful community located around the Philadelphia, PA area. The position is available for both full time and part time. The school district is actively interviewing candidates to find the best fit! If you
- Leesport, PAAre you an enthusiastic and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist seeking an opportunity to make a significant impact on the lives of students in a supportive and nurturing environment? Look no further! We are excited to announce an opening for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist in our thriving school district located in the Leesport, Pennsylvania area. Qualifications: Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited pr
- Carbondale, PADo you enjoy working with kids and collaborating with a multidisciplinary team? Soliant Health is looking for a speech language pathologist to provide therapy services for school-aged kids in a school setting. Our ideal candidate is collaborative and goal-driven. This is a great opportunity to work in a supportive school district! The school director is currently interviewing speech language pathologists to find the best fit! If you would like t
- Philadelphia, PAAre you an experienced Speech Language Pathologist and enjoy providing tele-therapy for school aged children? Soliant Health has partnered up with a school district in Pennsylvania to provide tele-therapy for wonderful kiddos! This is a full time 1099 contract position. Our ideal candidate has experience with IEPs and providing tele-therapy If you would like to be considered, please apply as soon as possible. Job Description & Requireme
- Boyertown, PAInspire, connect, and collaborate with incredible students through a speech language pathologist position! Soliant Health specializes in providing therapy and support for children in school settings. We believe that in the collaborative environment of schools and the enrichment of fun activities, speech language pathologists can positively impact a child's life in the best way possible! Soliant Health's speech language pathologi
- Ardmore, PADo you want to make a difference for kids in a school setting? Join us and our mission to positively impact the lives of incredible students through speech therapy. Soliant is seeking a collaborative and passionate SLP to provide services for a wonderful community located around the Ardmore, PA area. The school district is actively interviewing candidates to find the best fit! If you would like to be considered, please apply as s
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.