School-based Speech-Language Pathologist, Twin Falls ID
Calling on SLPs who want to live and work out West! Soliant is working with a small school just outside of Twin Falls, ID, and setting up interviews for Speech-Language Pathologists to work with elementary school students.
We seek applicants with the following core competencies:
- Solid problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Organization skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of speech and language disorders, therapy or activities for school children, and Special Education procedures in a public school setting
Applicants will be responsible for a caseload of 50 students, from preschool to 5th grade.
Education and license requirements:
- Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Idaho license in Speech-Language Pathology (Soliant can provide guidance in the process)
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] Phone inquiries are welcome, at (770) 723-3774
Recent SLP Jobs
- Fayetteville, IN
- Aurora, IL
- Brookline , MA
- Boston, MA
- Tucker, GA
- Frankfort, IN
- Grand Blanc, MI
- Cypress, TX
- Coolidge, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.