School-Based Speech Language Pathologist: Telehealth
We are seeking a Full-Time Speech Therapist for the 21/22 school year for a school district in the surrounding area. Passionate speech therapists are encouraged to apply. Requirements of the position are listed below.
- Contract Term: ASAP to May 2022
- Onsite or Telehealth
- Providing Speech Therapy Services to Students including speech, language, and hearing screenings
- Develop Individual Education Plans (IEP’s) for students that further develop their speech and language capabilities
- Collaborate with school staff and administrators regarding individual student needs
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Maryland State License
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- 401 (k) Matching
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at my contact information below. I am accessible at any time.
Mya Huggins I Educational Talent Developer I (678)-710-7541
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Kent, WA
- Fayetteville, IN
- Yelm, WA
- Fremont, CA
- San Diego, CA
- National City, CA
- Oxnard, CA
- Berryville, AR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.