School Based Speech Language Pathologist (Springfield, MO)
Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists! Soliant is working with a school near Springfield, MO, seeking an Early Childhood SLP to focus on evaluations throughout the district.
Details of the position below:
- Monday - Thursday
- 3-year-olds in the morning
- 4-year-olds in the afternoon
- Work in 1 elementary school building
The SLP will complete assessments of preschoolers to determine eligibility for early childhood special education. Once students are placed in ECSE, the SLP will provide therapy. We have two SLP positions in our ECSE program, so the SLP will have a colleague nearby for collaboration.
Perks of working with Soliant:
- I work with you to understand your job search and to lend my field expertise to school-based SLP jobs
- Competitive pay and solid benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible contractors
- Missouri SLP license
Please apply by using the form below or contact Monica Guu with questions about our placement process.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Summerdale, PA
- Burlington, WA
- Folsom, PA
- Palmer, AK
- San Lucas, CA
- Richmond Heights, OH
- Richmond, IL
- Naperville, IL
- Dayton, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.