School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
Job Title: School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
Location: Ashville, AL
Position Type: Part-Time (6-8 hours/week)
Work Environment: Onsite
- Conduct referrals for speech-language assessments
- Provide support in managing the overflow of assessments and paperwork
- Collaborate with other professionals to develop individualized plans for students
- Assist in the development and implementation of therapy programs
- Maintain accurate records of student progress
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA certification (CCC-SLP)
- State licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist
- Previous experience working in a school setting (preferred)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Dedication to improving the communication skills of Pre-K students
- Competitive compensation
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of young students
How to Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Please include your relevant experience and qualifications, as well as your availability for the part-time position. We look forward to welcoming a passionate and dedicated SLP to our team.
Join us in making a difference in the lives of Pre-K students and help them develop the communication skills they need for a successful future! Your expertise and dedication will be valued and appreciated in our school community.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Tuscaloosa, ALExciting Opportunity for a School Speech-Language Pathologist near Tuscaloosa, AL! Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Tuscaloosa, AL and Surrounding Areas Contact: [email protected] Empower Student Voices: Are you a dedicated and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist? Join our team in Tuscaloosa, AL, and help students find their voices while making a positive impact on their communication skills. Position
- Bessemer, ALSchool Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Bessemer, Alabama! Are you a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) searching for an exciting opportunity to positively impact the lives of students in Bessemer, AL, and the surrounding areas? Look no further - we have an amazing position just for you! Job Description: As a School Speech-Language Pathologist, you will play a vital role in helping students develop essential communi
- Huntsville, ALRemote School-Based Speech Language Pathologist in Alabama! Soliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist contractor who is interested in working virtually for a school district located in the state of Alabama. In this role, the SLP will be providing remote services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Full and part time
- Huntsville, ALSoliant is currently working with an exceptional school district near the Huntsville, AL area who is looking to fill a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position. Specific details would be given when speaking with the school director. The school is interviewing for this position immediately in order to provide services to the students in need, so please apply today to be considered for this great position! Job Responsibilities: Assessments
- Lafayette, ALSoliant is currently working with an exceptional school district near the Lafayette, Indiana area who is looking to fill a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position. Specific details would be given when speaking with the school director. The school is interviewing for this position immediately in order to provide services to the students in need, so please apply today to be considered for this great position! Job Responsibilities: Assess
- Oneota, ALWe are currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team in Oneota, Alabama. This is a full-time position with the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students. Qualifications: Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology. State of Alabama SLP license. Job Details: Full time, 4 days per week Hourly compensation for all direct and indirect services. Opportunity to work in a supportive educational env
- Montgomery, ALSunbelt Staffing is working with a school district near Montgomery, AL to hire a virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)! The SLP will provide teletherapy services for K-8th grade students. This district has a very supportive staff that will work directly with the children, assisting the SLP. Details Virtual position Full time K-8th grade Treatment only Requirements AL SLP License ASHA CCC Professional Liability Insura
- Dothan, ALSoliant Health also offers Speech Language Pathologist's with Tele-Therapy opportunities. SLP-CCC can work from home to create a learning environment where students are engaged in real time therapy sessions via the computer, providing speech services via web conferencing. Use top of-the-line test kits through a HIPAA compliant system and have access to tech support when needed. This provides therapist with conveniences that working on site w
- Birmingham, ALJob Title: Full-time VOCO Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Alabama Soliant Health is looking for a dedicated SLP - CCC to join our Vocovision network. This is an independent contractor position for the duration of the upcoming school year. Please send your resume to [email protected] to be considered. Responsibilities: Utilize VOCO platforms to conduct virtual assessments and deliver speech-language therapy to students. Develop
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.