School-Based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) | Rochester, NH
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district in the Rochester, NH area.
Currently looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) . It's a great opportunity to add more experience with school age students!
- A Master's Level Degree
- Active state credentials
- Experience in school or pediatric setting
Working for Soliant
- Competitive, weekly pay
- Professional guidance/assistance through the whole process
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, and pet insurance
- 401k retirement plan with company matching
Please apply as soon as possible for consideration.
Phone : (470) 386-9054
Email: [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Manchester, NHCompany: BlazerJobs Location: Remote (Work from Home) Position Type: Full-Time or Part-Time About Us: BlazerJobs, is seeking dedicated and experienced School Speech Language Pathologists to join our remote team. We offer advisory support, competitive wages, and the flexibility to work from the comfort of your home. Please Read Below. - If you Have an area of expertise / where you have the most success please attach with resume and a could t
- Manchester, NHSpeech Language Pathologist Assistant - SLPA A school district located near Manchester, NH has a position open for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the entire school year. Job Details: Full Time K-12 caseload ASAP – 23/24 School/Pediatric experience preferred Requirements: Bachelor of Science degree in Communications and Disorders NH licen
- Tamworth, NHJob Details: Location: Tamworth, NH Email Contact: [email protected] Job Type: Part-Time Start Date: ASAP Responsibilities: Provide speech and language therapy to students in a school-based setting Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to create individualized treatment plans Monitor and track student progress, adjusting therapy as needed Participate in IEP meetings and provide input on students'
- New Boston, NHWe've got an amazing contract opportunity available for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) and an SLPA in a school district near New Boston, NH. This position is hiring for both part-time and full-time, and works with students K-12. As an SLP(A), you will be evaluating and diagnosing speech, language, and communication disorders. Our team is actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews! Primary Duties: - Conducting assessments and d
- Rochester, NHA school district located near Rochester, NH has a position open for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the duration of the school year. Job Details: Full time hours K-12 caseload, 35+ students The full school year School/Pediatric experience preferred Masters of Science degree NH license required or ability to acquire before starting Job Benefits: Weekly competiti
- Rochester, NHSpeech Pathologist - Teletherapy - New Hampshire Looking for an opportunity to work in the comfort of your own home? A school district in NH is looking for a full-time or part-time virtual Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP). The opening will be completely remote (Teletherapy) and will be based on working with K-12 grade students. IEP’s virtual assessments and working alongside onsite teachers will be key factors in this position. A tech scree
- Stage, NHSoliant is working with a small school community in New Hampshire to fill a full-time teletherapy Speech-Language Pathology position for the upcoming school year. From childcare time schedules to family health obligations, the reality of today's workplace is that we can't all work on-site, or stay on the schedules mandated by the workplace! Teletherapy is one of Soliant's answers to these constraints of time. We seek Licensed Speech-Language Pa
- Concord, NHSpeech Language Pathologist (SLP) Soliant seeks to assist a school with a supportive team near Concord, NH. We seek a full-time SLP (Speech Pathologist) to work with students in K-12. We are scheduling interviews today. There are many benefits to working with Soliant. We can customize your employment package precisely to fit your needs. Details: 2023-2024 School Year Full-time 30-40 hours/week K-12 caseload Requi
- Portsmouth, NHSchool Speech Language Pathologist needed in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Soliant is seeking a licensed Speech Therapist for a position with a school district near the Portsmouth area. This is a contract job starting as soon as possible. Additional information listed below: Job Details: SLP CCC or CFY Full Time (30-40 hours/week) || Monday-Friday Caseload: TBD Onsite Services Benefits: Weekly Pay Guaranteed Hours Direct and Indi
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.