School-based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) | Near Providence, RI
Sunbelt invites a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team near Providence, Rhode Island. If you're driven to empower students in their communication skills and thrive in an educational setting, this opportunity awaits you!
- Part-Time (Open to Full-Time candidates)
- Caseload: Pre-K and Kindergarten students
- Provide comprehensive speech and language therapy services to students in a school-based setting.
- Collaborate closely with educators, parents, and IEP teams to develop and implement individualized therapy plans.
- Foster an inclusive and supportive environment to enhance students' communication abilities and overall development.
- Rhode Island Speech-Language Pathologist License
- Previous experience in a school-based role is preferred, not required.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with students, parents, and educators.
If you are an enthusiastic and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist looking to make a positive impact on students near Providence, RI, we encourage you to apply. For further details or to submit your application, please contact Jaina Van Horne at [email protected].
Jaina Van Horne
National Hiring Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Middletown, RISpeech Language Pathologist Middletown, Rhode Island Qualifications: Master's degree Active Rhode Island State Speech Language Pathologist Licensure required Job Details: Full Time: 8:15am-3:00pm M-F Preschool/ Elementary caseload Evaluations to be completed More details provided over interview Job Benefits: 401(k) matching Health, Vision, Dental Coverage Competitive Compensation Weekly Pay! Hiring Process: 10
- Middletown, RILooking for a Speech Language Pathologist in Middletown, RI for the 23/24 School Year! Are you a skilled Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference? ProCare Therapy is seeking a dedicated SLP to join our team! Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist Location: Middletown, RI Employment Type: Contract, Full-Time (8:15am - 3:00pm) Caseload Details: Preschool/Elementary Caseload Contact: Katy Arrow
- Providence, RIAmplify Communication and Transform Lives: Join Us as a School SLP in Providence, Rhode Island and Beyond! Calling all Speech-Language Pathologists with a passion for impact! Your journey starts here. Our respected school district in Providence, RI and its neighboring areas are in search of an exceptional SLP to ignite change and nurture growth. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Providence, RI and Nearby Areas (Explore Oppo
- East Greenwich, RISoliant is dedicated to providing exceptional speech and language therapy services to individuals in a school-based position. Our team of passionate professionals is committed to making a positive impact on the lives of our students by helping them overcome communication and swallowing challenges. We are seeking a talented and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our dynamic team and contribute to our mission of improving the quali
- West Greenwich, RISoliant is currently seeking an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) to join our dynamic school-based team. As an SLP at our organization, you will have the opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of individuals with communication and swallowing disorders. Position Details: Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist Contract Type: Full-time or Part-time Duration: Full School Year 2023-2024 Location: Near West Greenwich, R
- Cranston, RISoliant is seeking a skilled and compassionate Speech Language Pathologist to join our team at a school near Cranston, RI. If you have a strong background in speech and language therapy and a passion for helping students reach their communication goals, we want to hear from you. Position Details: Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist Contract Type: Full-time or Part-time Duration: Full School Year 2023-2024 Location: Near Cranston, RI
- Tiverton, RISoliant is dedicated to providing exceptional speech and language therapy services to individuals in a school-based position. Our team of passionate professionals is committed to making a positive impact on the lives of our students by helping them overcome communication and swallowing challenges. We are seeking a talented and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our dynamic team and contribute to our mission of improving the quali
- Pawtucket, RIWe are looking for an experienced and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist to join our team for a Speech Language Pathology position near Pawtucket, RI. This position is Full-Time for the 2023-2024 school year. Responsibilities: • Assess and evaluate the language, articulation, cognitive, and/or hearing abilities of children • Develop and implement individualized treatment plans based on evaluations • Monitor progress of assigned stude
- Coventry, RISoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Coventry, RI area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certif
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.