School-based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) | Near Providence Forge, VA
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team near Providence Forge, Virginia. If you are passionate about helping students overcome communication challenges and succeed in an educational setting, this opportunity is tailor-made for you!
- K-12 caseload
- Deliver high-quality speech and language therapy services to students within a school-based environment.
- Collaborate closely with educators, parents, and IEP teams to develop and implement individualized therapy plans.
- Cultivate a supportive and inclusive atmosphere to promote students' communication skills and overall development.
- Virginia Speech-Language Pathologist License
- Prior experience in a school setting is preferred.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to engage effectively with students, parents, and educators.
If you are an enthusiastic and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist ready to empower students near Providence Forge, VA, we want to hear from you! To apply or learn more about this rewarding opportunity, please contact Jaina Van Horne at [email protected]Jaina Van Horne
National Hiring Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Ashburn, VAElevate Communication: Join Us as a School SLP near Ashburn, Virginia! Calling all Speech-Language Pathologists with a passion for nurturing communication skills! Are you ready to be the driving force behind students' success stories? Join our team and make a lasting impact on their lives. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Ashburn, VA and nearly areas Why Choose Us? Amplify Voices: Play a crucial role in empowering st
- Emporia, VAA local school district in the Emporia, Virginia area is looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist to work with Elementary School Students for the upcoming academic school year. Job Details: PreK - 5th grade caseload Full-Time hours with weekly pay Assessments, IEP meetings, evaluations, therapy, etc. Onsite Requirements: Master's Degree Valid Virginia SLP Licensure Sunbelt offers competitive salary, comprehensive
- Woodstock, VAExciting Opportunity: School Speech-Language Pathologist near Woodstock, Virginia Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist ready to inspire and empower students? Seize the chance to become a School SLP in the dynamic Woodstock, VA region and its nearby areas. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Woodstock, VA and Nearby Areas Contact: Madison Logan, madison[email protected] Why Choose Us? Empower Students: Help stu
- Williamsburg, VASoliant Health is partnering with a great school district in Virginia. This district is looking for a full time speech contractor for the 23.24 school year. This district is very supportive, with a ton of resources for you to learn and grow in your career. Our company offers amazing travel assignments, where we can provide unique compensation packages. Soliant welcomes new grads and we look forward to helping you start your new journey! To qu
- Midlothian, VASunbelt is now hiring a school-based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Midlothian, Virginia. The SLP will be working with elementary students for the full 23/24 school year. Job Description: Elementary School students Provide direct and indirect therapy services Full benefits and guaranteed hours Work Schedule: Full-time 37.5 hours weekly Part-time - flexible Requirements: Virginia SLP License To be considere
- Richmond, VAAre you looking for a remote, school-based SLP job? Sunbelt is hiring! You will be providing teletherapy to students of various ages in this role. Full and part-time hours are available! Job Requirements: Active VA Speech Language Pathologist Licensure Previous school-based experience (preferred) Proficient in telecommunication software Strong communication and time management Job Responsibilities: Virtual assessments and tailo
- Chesapeake, VASoliant Health is partnering with a great school district in Virginia. This district is looking for a full time speech contractor for the 23.24 school year. This district is very supportive, with a ton of resources for you to learn and grow in your career. Our company offers amazing travel assignments, where we can provide unique compensation packages. Soliant welcomes new grads and we look forward to helping you start your new journey! To qu
- Richmond, VALocation: Remote (Virginia) Overview: Embark on a full-time virtual journey with our team! We're actively seeking a dedicated Full-Time Virtual SLP to provide outstanding remote student support. If you're committed to excellence and can deliver top-notch virtual services on a full-time basis, we want to connect with you! Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive virtual assessments to identify speech and language disorders. Develop and im
- Mechanicsville, VASunbelt is seeking to hire a full-time Speech Language Pathologist near Mechanicsville, Virginia. The SLP will be working with students K-12th grade with mild to moderate disabilities. Qualifications: VA SLP License Previous school experience - preferred Job Description: K-12 Provide direct therapy services Manage caseload: Mild to moderate On-site for the 23/24 school year Work Hours Full-time: 5 days a week
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.