School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in San Marcos, TX
Job Opportunity: School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in San Marcos, TX
Are you a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for a rewarding opportunity in the San Marcos, TX area? We have the perfect position for you!
- Location: San Marcos, TX
- Duration: Remainder of the school year
- Schedule: 2-3 days per week
Job Description: As a School-Based SLP, you will play a crucial role in helping students overcome speech and language challenges, ensuring they have the support they need to excel academically. Your dedication and expertise will make a significant impact on the lives of the students you work with.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations.
- Develop and implement individualized therapy plans.
- Collaborate with educators, parents, and other professionals.
- Support students' speech and language development.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Texas state licensure.
- Previous experience in a school setting is a plus, but not required.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
Why Join Us? We are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive work environment where you can make a real difference in the lives of students. We offer competitive compensation and opportunities for professional growth and development.
If you are ready to make a positive impact and help students reach their full potential, we would love to hear from you! Apply today to become part of our dedicated team in San Marcos, TX.
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected] and use the link below.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Denton, TXProCare Therapy is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist for a contract position located in the Denton, TX area. As an employee of ProCare Therapy, you will be paid on a weekly basis and have the opportunity to work with a supportive staff and wonderful students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk! Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have their masters in Speech Language Pathology and be licensed in Te
- Conroe, TXJob Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Position Type: Full-Time or Part-Time hours Hours: 20-37.5 hours per week Job Description: Join our dynamic team as a Full-Time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in Texas. We are seeking a dedicated professional to provide speech and language therapy services to a diverse caseload of elementary through high school students. If you are passionate about helping students develop their communication
- Prosper, TXSchool Speech-Language Pathologist needed in Prosper, TX! We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with one of our TX school districts as a full-time therapist. As a school based clinician, you will have the opportunity to work with students who otherwise would not receive the services they require! Responsibilities: Provide therapy services and interventions to students with communication disord
- Plano, TXWe are currently seeking a dedicated and qualified full time Speech Language Pathologist near Plano, TX. As an essential member of our school, you will play a crucial role in helping individuals overcome communication and speech challenges. Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive speech and language assessments to identify communication disorders. Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address speech and language issues. Pr
- Allen, TXWe are currently seeking a dedicated and qualified full time Speech Language Pathologist near Allen, TX. As an essential member of our school, you will play a crucial role in helping individuals overcome communication and speech challenges. Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive speech and language assessments to identify communication disorders. Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address speech and language issues. Pr
- Denton, TXJoin us in shaping a brighter future for our students! ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a dedicated and qualified Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant to join our team in providing exceptional speech and language services to students for a contract position 2023 -2024 School Year Must be Bilingual Location : Denton, TX Job Type: Contract - Full time up to 40 hours weekly Caseload: Elementary ASAP - 6/2024 ** Mu
- Cypress, TXSpeech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Cypress, Texas Looking for an opportunity to work in the comfort of your own home? A school district in Texas is looking for a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP). The opening will be onsite and working with K-12 grade students. Requirements: Masters in Communication and Sciences Disorders or Speech and Language Pathology Texas SLP License required IEP’s assessments Benefits of
- Allen, TXSoliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in Allen, TX. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023 - 2024 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certification is a PLUS Guarante
- Allen, TXAre you an experienced Speech Pathologist looking for a new opportunity? We have the perfect job for you! This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district in the Allen, TX area for the rest of this school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for next year. Get an interview today! Basic requirements: Must have Master's Degree in Speech and Communication Disorders Must have current state licensur
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.