School Based - Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - 2022/2023 - Crestview, FL
We are partnered with a large district just 30 minutes from the water near Crestview, FL. This position will provide guaranteed full time hours with an Elementary age caseload. This beautiful district has multiple openings, don't hesitate to apply based on location. More information on the position will be available upon an interview with the director.
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology/Communication Disorders
- Valid Florida Teaching Credential authorizing service in language, speech, and hearing (or eligibility to receive credential)
- Must hold a valid driver's license
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check
- AHSA Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC)
- 2+ Years of School based therapy
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
Clinical Fellows can and will be considered for employment. (Supervision guaranteed if offer is extended)
Pay and Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- 401k with generous company matching
- CEU Reimbursement
- Scheduled and guaranteed hours
- Travel contracts available for qualified applicants (Relocation reimbursements and housing/meal stipends)
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, CCC, CFY
Feel free to send me a copy of your resume for immediate assistance in your search.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Hannah Smith / Account Executive / 770-776-2116 / [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Alma, MI
- Jackson, MI
- Cape Coral, FL
- Gresham, OR
- Loganville, GA
- Portage, MI
- Eugene, OR
- North Fort Myers, FL
- Hillsboro, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.