School-Based Speech Language Pathologist Position in La Mesa, California
Are you a licensed SLP who enjoys working with kids? Soliant Health is partnering with a great school district in La Mesa, CA that is looking to hire an on-site SLP for the spring semester of the 2023 school year. If you're interested in a school-based position with a supportive district, consider applying. Please reach out if interested, the district is interviewing candidates now!
To qualify, you must have:
- Master's in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Active SLP License in California
- ASHA Certification preferred
- School-based experience preferred
Specifics about this position include:
- Full-time, full spring semester
- Caseload - specific details provided on an interview with the district
Benefits of Contracting with Soliant:
- Guaranteed hours
- Weekly pay
- Benefits offered for full-time employees
If interested, please apply below or reach out to Allie at [email protected] or (678) 710 - 7720!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Arlington, VA
- Sturgeon, WI
- Watertown, WI
- Lancaster, PA
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Duson, LA
- Sandy Springs, GA
- Cheraw, SC
- New Castle, DE
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.