School Based Speech Language Pathologist Opening
We are looking to hire on an experienced Speech Language Pathologist to work with Pre-K - 4th and High School grade students near the Ridgefield, WA for the full upcoming 22/23 school year. This is a fully onsite position with a caseload of approximately 45 students.
- Washington State SLP License
- COVID Vaccine or Exemption
- DOH License
- Participate as a member of a building team in the assessment and evaluation of students
- Conduct diagnostic assessments, identify needs, prepare therapy plans and participate in eligibility and IEP conferences
- Provide therapeutic services to students with identified OT needs
- Based upon student assessment, develop and implement Individualized Education Plans
- Full-Time 37.5 hours a week
- New School Year
- Normal School Hours
- 401k with employer match, weekly direct deposit, competitive hourly pay, and vision/medical/dental insurance options
We want to ensure our students and staff are supported this school year - we would love to have you join our team to do this! Please apply below or contact Jacob Roby at 813-749-5270.
National Hiring Manager
Recent SLP Jobs
- Summerdale, PA
- Burlington, WA
- Folsom, PA
- Palmer, AK
- San Lucas, CA
- Richmond Heights, OH
- Richmond, IL
- Naperville, IL
- Dayton, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.