School-based speech language pathologist job opening in Connecticut
Sunbelt Staffing and Vocovision are looking for a speech language pathologist in Connecticut to provide virtual services for approximately 25 hours per week to secondary school-aged students with mild to moderate disabilities.
- Connecticut licensed speech therapist
- Masters degree or higher
- Proficient knowledge of zoom and virtual platforms
- Communicating with parents, students, and staff
- Writing goals and objectives then implementing plans
- Help the school provide accessible education to students
Please apply to be considered for this job as well as other virtual openings.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Pearland, TX
- Houston, TX
- Brookshire, TX
- Whitehall, OH
- Oakland, CA
- Berkeley, CA
- Antioch, IL
- Richmond, CA
- New Albany , OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.