Sunbelt Staffing is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist near the Frisco, TX area for a full-time job opening with a nearby school district. This position is a contracted role working with students from K-12th grade. These students have mild to moderate speech disabilities and will need services for the upcoming school year.
SLP Applicant Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Active TX Speech Language Pathologist License
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Previous school-based/pediatric experience (IEPs)
- Full-Time Availability (35 hours/week)
If you are interested in this school-based Speech Language Pathologist job opening near Frisco, TX, please send an updated resume directly to Delaney.Guinn@SunbeltStaffing.com and apply here!