School Based Speech Language Pathologist (Full-time)
Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists! Soliant is working with a school near Danville, VT, seeking an SLP to focus on evaluations throughout the district.
About the position/Requirements::
- Monday-Friday: 7:30 am-3:30 pm
- Caseload: K-12
- Vermont SLP license
- Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Works closely with other program staff members to develop and maintain curriculums and standards.
- Meets with parents regularly to review student progress, reassesses needs, etc.
- Prepares written reports, interprets student evaluations, and develops Individualized Educational Programs (IEP).
- Accepts referrals and screens children as needed.
- Assesses and diagnoses students.
- Schedules and provides instruction to individuals and groups of students.
- Develops and maintains a positive working relationship with parents, guardians, teaching staff, and administrators.
The administrators will give additional details about the district during the interview. We are seeking enthusiastic candidates who work well with kids and have some school experience.
Perks of being a Soliant contractor:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Reimbursements for credentials and CEUs
- Tap into our 15-year history in the field of school placements
Have questions? Contact Monica Guu with questions about our placement process. I can be reached at (770) 723-3774 or [email protected].
Recent SLP Jobs
- Santa Monica, CA
- Lawrence, MA
- Hemet, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Bradys, CA
- Winchester, OH
- Oakland, CA
- Tulsa, OK
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.