School Based Speech Language Pathologist - Elementary Caseload
ProCare Therapy strives to help every student reach their full potential. Finding dedicated, passionate educators is a huge factor in helping us reach this goal. Right now, we are working with an amazing school system in the Lakeside, CA area that is in need of a Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year. If you are currently licensed in California, we would love to hear from you!
- Onsite: Lakeside, CA
- 2022-2023 school year
- Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Assignment dates: 08/22/22-06/14/23
- Elementary caseload (1 school site)
- Candidate must have ASHA CCC's
- More details on position to be provided with phone interview process
- MUST hold a Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- MUST be licensed or willing to get licensed through the California State Board
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Competitive Compensation!
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- Weekly Paychecks!
- Licensing Assistance
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire, so please optimize sending your resume via email to [email protected] I am here for you to text or call if you have questions about the position, at 770-882-2015. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SLP Jobs
- San Jose, CA
- Sabre Springs, CA
- Carlsbad, CA
- Fort Worth, TX
- Santa Barbara, CA
- Carmel Mountain Ranch, CA
- Stockwell, IN
- Oxnard, CA
- South Bend, IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.