School-Based Speech Language Pathologist (Columbus, OH)
Soliant Health is seeking a full-time Speech Language Pathologist near Columbus, Ohio for the upcoming school year. This opportunity would be servicing Pre-K students or Elementary students. Apply here or email [email protected] for immediate consideration.
- Caseload: PreK/Elementary
- Onsite, full-time position
- Assessments, evaluations, interventions, etc.
- Zoom interview
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Weekly pay
Soliant Account Executive
Recent SLP Jobs
- Oroville, CA
- Leesburg, FL
- Oakland, CA
- Buffalo, MN
- Cherryland, CA
- Cedar Hill, TX
- Highland Park, TX
- University Park, TX
- Pleasant Grove, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.