School-based Speech-Language Pathologist, Belton, SC
Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists based in the area of Anderson, SC! Soliant is working with a local school district and seeking a contract SLP for the school year.
- Cover 1 elementary and 1 high school
- Responsible for evaluations and re-evaluations
- Direct therapy
- Development and tracking of IEP goals; attending IEP meetings
We seek candidates who are communicative, team-oriented, and who uphold the highest professional standards.
- South Carolina SLP license
- South Carolina Department of Education license (Candidates can start their assignment with it pending, but most go through the application process)
Please apply by using the form below, or e-mail your resume and references to Monica Guu at [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Arroyo Grande, CA
- Millville, CA
- pittsburg, CA
- San Fernando, CA
- Llano, CA
- Pleasant Hill, CA
- Littlerock, CA
- Oakley, CA
- Redding, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.