School-Based Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA)
We are currently seeking California licensed Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant candidates to interview with a school district that Soliant has partnered with for the upcoming year. The goal is to hire an experienced and licensed SLP and CFY-SLP.
To qualify Candidate must have:
- Active license approved by the California State Board of Speech Language Pathology
- Degree in Speech Language Pathology, or equivalent
- Schools, therapy, and testing experience
- Supervisor available
- In the Manteca, CA area
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Onsite position
- August 2022 - May 2023
- Guaranteed hours, weekly pay, insurance and other benefits
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to the email below to be immediately considered.
Janah Zabala - Account Executive
Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Email: [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Eufaula, AL
- Houston , TX
- Oxnard, CA
- Santa Barbara, CA
- Covington, GA
- Taylor Creek, FL
- Bernardsville, NJ
- Berverly hills, CA
- Gilroy, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.