School based - Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) job | Farmington, New Hampshire
Sunbelt Staffing is looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) for a school district near Farmington, New Hampshire. If you are an SLPA looking for a great opportunity with full time guaranteed hours each week and great benefits apply today!!
- New Hampshire SLPA License
- School experience preferred
- Disabilities: mild to moderate
- Duties: provide therapy for students as directed by supervising SLPs
- Full time 37.5 guaranteed hour per week
- k-12th grade students
- Competitive rates
- 401(k) employer matching
- Direct deposit
- Great Benefits Package
- Free mentorship provided
Want to know more? Reach out directly to Isha Abreu at 813-902-2843 or send a text for a faster response! You may also email your resume to [email protected].
Sunbelt Staffing - National Hiring Manager
Please reach out to hear of additional opportunities in the nearby area
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Coburn, NHAn excellent school near Coburn, NH is interviewing Speech Language Pathologist Assistants (SLPA) for a full-time position. If interested in joining the amazing staff and positively impacting students, please email your resume to [email protected] Job Requirements: SLPA license in NH Job Details: ASAP start Full-time 36 hours a week K-12th grade Job Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision insurance Matching 401k
- Hooksett, NHSpeech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) Hooksett, NH Area Soliant is currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) to join our team near Hooksett area. This is a full-time position working with an elementary school caseload. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in speech therapy and a commitment to helping students achieve their communication goals. Responsibilities: Work closel
- Peterborough, NHSoliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district near Covington, LA who has a full time contract position open for a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant for the 2023-2024 school year. To qualify, you must have at least: Bachelors Degree in Speech language Pathology Assistant or Communications Active SLPA license for the state of Louisiana Specifications about the position: Full time 2023-2024 school yea
- Nashua, NHImmediate Hire - SLPA Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathology Assistant for a district in your area. You will be responsible for an elementary caseload (K-5th). You will be mainly assisting with assessments and direct therapy. This is a great opportunity to work within an interdisciplinary team and expand your career. Apply or email your resume to [email protected] to set up a phone screening. Benefits Matter: Hea
- Goffstown, NHAre you passionate about helping students reach their full potential? Our well-established staffing organization is seeking a dedicated Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) to join our team in Goffstown, NH. Work closely with local school districts to provide essential services that support student growth and development in a dynamic educational environment. Position: Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) Location: Goffstown, NH Emplo
- Alton, NHGuide the process of achievement of curriculum goals and in harmony with goals, established with clear objectives for all lessons to all students. Join a school located in Alton, NH as a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant for the 2023-2024 school year! Job Details: This Speech Language Pathologist Assistant opening is a Full-Time opportunity Work with an elementary to 12th grade caseload. Job Description: Responsibilities include
- Manchester, NHFull Time Speech Language Pathologist - Manchester, NH Soliant is seeking a licensed Speech Language Pathologist Assistant for a school based job near Manchester, NH. This is a full time contract assignment for the remainder of the school year, with the possibility of annual renewal. Applicants must have a current New Hampshire SLPA License to be considered. Additional information listed below: Job Details: Full Time Remainder of School Year
- Goffstown, NHSpeech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) Are you a qualified Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) looking for an exciting career opportunity? ProCare is currently hiring an SLPA to provide direct therapy to elementary students according to pre-established plans of care. Essential Functions and Responsibilities: Provide direct therapy to elementary students based on pre-established plans of care Adapt therapeutic materials and equipm
- Littleton, NHSpeech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) Littleton, New Hampshire Area Immediate Start Job Description: Are you a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) looking for a rewarding opportunity in Littleton area? We are seeking a Full-Time SLPA to join our team for the entire school year. Apply or email [email protected] for immediate consideration. We are looking forward to hearing from you! Responsibilitie
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.