School Based SLPA
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district who has a full-time contract position open for a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant for the 2022-2023 school year.
To qualify, you must have at least:
· Bachelor’s degree in Speech language Pathology Assistant or Communications
· An active SLPA license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in California
Specifications about the position:
- Full Time/ full school year
- Caseload: details will be discussed over interview
- Schools experience preferred but not required
- Quick interview process!
Perks of working with Soliant:
· Competitive pay
· Medical, dental and vision insurance
· 401k retirement plan
· Professional guidance through the entire process
Apply below, or directly by sending a resume, with references, to our hiring coordinator, Leighann Lisle, at [email protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Summerdale, PA
- Burlington, WA
- Folsom, PA
- Palmer, AK
- San Lucas, CA
- Richmond Heights, OH
- Richmond, IL
- Naperville, IL
- Dayton, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.