School-Based SLPA Opening, Must be Bilingual (Spanish)
Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) who is interested in working in a school setting for the full school year. In this role, the SLPA will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Bilingual: Fluent in English and Spanish
- Full-Time Hours (Part-time considered)
- Previous school experience and IEP experience is preferred, but not required
- Massachusetts state SLPA license
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
Perks of a Soliant contract:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Support for credentialing and CEUs
If you are interested and ready to accept a new role, apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Senior Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Dallas, OR
- Crawfordsville, IN
- Irvine, CA
- Compton, CA
- Irvine, CA
- Puyallup, WA
- Costa Mesa, CA
- Elk Grove, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.