School-based SLPA- Boulder, CO
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district who has a contract position open for a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant!
- Start asap
- Hours: Full Time
- 4 days/wk -> These services can be completed virtually!
- 1 day/wk of in-person compensatory services
To qualify, the minimum requirements include:
- A Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Must have CO CDE at least in process by start date
- More details given when interviewing with director
Apply below, or directly by sending a resume, with references, to our hiring coordinator, Ally Schreter at email@example.com or call directly 678-274-5705.
Not in your location? Call me, we work nationally!
Account Executive | Soliant
Call or text: 678-274-5705.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- North Adams, MA
- El Cajon, CA
- Hampton, VA
- Fremont, CA
- Cornwall, CT
- Oxnard, CA
- Huntington Beach, CA
- Thousand Oaks, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.