School Based SLP
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district who has a full-time contract position open for a Speech Language Pathologist for the 2022-2023 school year.
To qualify, you must have at least:
· Bachelor’s degree in Speech language Pathology or Communications
· An active SLP license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Georgia
Specifications about the position:
- SLP CCC
- 37.5 hours per week
- 7:30-3:30 but can be flexible with start/end times as long as the SLP is there by 8am to see kids
- CF support provided
- Mileage between schools paid by Coweta Co
- Schools experience preferred but not required
- Quick interview process!
Perks of working with Soliant:
· Competitive pay
· Medical, dental and vision insurance
· 401k retirement plan
· Professional guidance through the entire process
Apply below, or directly by sending a resume, with references, to our hiring coordinator, Leighann Lisle, at [email protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Spokane, WA
- Folsom, PA
- n/a, CA
- Alma, MI
- Conyers, GA
Full-Time Onsite School-Based Speech Language Pathologist Position in Columbia City area IN, 2022-23Columbia City, IN
- Kokomo, IN
- Jackson, MI
- Cleveland, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.