School-Based SLP (Speech Language Pathologist) Needed in Florida
School-Based SLP (Speech Language Pathologist) Full Time
Are you an SLP-CCC or a new grad looking to complete their CF year? This would be the perfect opportunity to further your career with our school district in Deland, Florida. If you're looking for a great place to relocate this is ideal with being just a half hour from Daytona Beach. More information found below!
- Full Time (37.5-40 hours per week)
- Pay determined on experience and skill level
- K-12th grade caseload openings
- Master's level degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders or similar field
- Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC) but also will consider CFs!
- Must have SLP license for state of Florida
- Previous pediatric experience preferred
- Attend school days in full Monday through Friday
- Identify and treat students with speech or language disorders and impairments
- Be comfortable working with students ranging from Kindergarten to 12th grade
- Assess and monitor individual students and groups
- Supervise SLPAs and CFs if have your CCCs
- Monitor progress of students' therapy and language proficiency
- Quality speech-language therapy services to students according to the students’ IEPs
- Weekly compensation
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Never have to do car duty or extra school responsibilities
For a quicker response about interviews or further details, contact Hailey Yarbrough with your resume and 2-3 professional references at [email protected] or 678-459-1113.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Enfield, CT
- Atlanta, GA
- Washington, DC
- Home, MI
- Home, CA
- Quarryville, PA
- Fort Pierce , FL
- Arlington, VA
- Sturgeon, WI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.