School-Based SLP (Remote Position)
Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work remote for a school district in California. Our remote positions are provided with clinical teams, onsite SLPAs, forums, and undeniable support. This is a contract position for the upcoming school year with the opportunity to renew. Apply today to get started!
- FT Position (M-F)
- K-8 Caseload
- Weekly pay
- Onsite SLPA support
- Zoom interview with school director
More information about your job responsibilities will be discussed during the interview with the school director.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Guaranteed hours
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in CA
You're welcome to apply here or send your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Soliant Health Account Executive
Recent SLP Jobs
- Arlington, VA
- Sturgeon, WI
- Watertown, WI
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Sandy Springs, GA
- Cheraw, SC
- New Castle, DE
- La Belle, FL
- Naperville, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.