School-based SLP- Reisterstown, Maryland
- Full-time and part-time hours
- Full school year and mat leaves available
- Active Maryland speech language pathologist license
- CFs encouraged to apply
- IEP and AAC knowledge is a plus but not required
- Caseload : Pre-K - 12 population (more details will be given during the interview process)
- Mild-severe disabilities
- Health benefits: Medical, dental, and vision
For a more detailed description please contact Lauren Hicks.
Interested candidates should apply below and send your resume directly to our hiring coordinator Lauren.Hicks@Soliant.com for immediate consideration. You can also contact Lauren Hicks for specific hours, caseload, school, etc.
Hiring Coordinator | Soliant
Ph: 678.538.6716 Lauren.Hicks@soliant.com
Recent SLP Jobs
- Kent, WA
- San Clemente, CA
- Redwood City, CA
- Cornwall, CT
- Raleigh, NC
- Yorba Linda, CA
- Wilmington, DE
- Gardnerville, NV
- Huntington Beach, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.