School-Based SLP Opportunity in San Diego
Are you a licensed SLP who enjoys working with children? Soliant is working with an amazing school district in San Diego to hire a Speech Language Pathologist to provide speech services to high school students. They have both full & part-time needs. Since the school year is underway, it would be ideal for a candidate to be able to start as soon as possible.
To qualify, you must:
- Have an M.S. in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Active SLP License in California
- School-based or pediatric experience preferred
Specifics about this position include:
- Full-time or part-time, full school year
- Caseload - high school caseload, more details given on an interview
Benefits of Contracting with Soliant:
- Guaranteed weekly hours
- Indirect & direct time paid at a set hourly rate
- Health, dental, vision benefits offered
If you're interested in this position, please apply below or reach out directly to Allie!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Enfield, CT
- Atlanta, GA
- Washington, DC
- Home, MI
- Home, CA
- Quarryville, PA
- Fort Pierce , FL
- Arlington, VA
- Sturgeon, WI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.