School-based SLP- Levittown, PA
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district outside of Levittown, PA who has a full time contract position open for a Speech Language Pathologist.
- Full time
- Residential Treatment Center
- Middle and High School Caseload
- Must have AAC experience
- Must be comfortable working with students with behaviors
To qualify, the minimum requirements include:
- A Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- MUST have PA license in place and be able to provide service in person.
Apply below, or directly by sending a resume, with references, to our hiring coordinator, Ally Schreter at email@example.com or call directly 678-274-5705.
Account Executive | Soliant
Recent SLP Jobs
- San Bernardino, CA
- Dalton, GA
- Ringgold, GA
- Mechanicsville, MD
- Levittown, PA
- North Pole, AK
- Union, ME
- Old Church, VA
- North Adams, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.